[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
Enola will be part of our October subscriber sharing package, along with 20 other brand new honeys on 4 October, 2022. But you asked, so you can have her right now: :)
View attachment 2049868
IF you load her and she looks ANY different to how she appears in our snaps posted before, message us with a screenshot of her on your machine. We'll get her sorted for ya.
You're too awesome. Thank you very much. :)

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
Enola will be part of our October subscriber sharing package, along with 20 other brand new honeys on 4 October, 2022. But you asked, so you can have her right now! :)
View attachment 2049868
IF you load her and she looks ANY different to how she appears in our snaps posted before, message us with a screenshot of her on your machine. We'll get her sorted for ya.
View attachment 2049905
Oh and here is another version of her... Millie is her name. You will definitely need the 131 hair zipmod installed for Millie. But because this card is so new(ad not fully tested as yet), there could be other zipmods needed to get her up to speed on your machine--outside the most recent R10 Better Repack.
View attachment 2049907
Both cards work just fine and my mods appear up to date so no issues on my end.
Awesome work as always and thanks for the early release.

Cheers!

Jan 30, 2021
Both cards work just fine and my mods appear up to date so no issues on my end.
Awesome work as always and thanks for the early release.

Cheers!
Yep, everyone really needs to get the latest greatest R10 version to be safe like yourself, along with that modified DHH plugin that allows anyone to load a Hanmen card without the gray skin BS. If you're reading this part but have no idea what I'm talking about, head HERE.

Reactions: kramer820

CrossSaber

Aug 6, 2019
Hi folks!
After some weeks of research here I introduce myself with my first two girls I created.

One day I found by chance a nice 3D Hentai story named "FATELESS". Its creator ( ) says it´s made by Honey Select. You can watch his (hers?) awesome work also here:

So I searched and found this Illusion Game I didn´t know before. Started with Honey Select unlimited soon I ended up with HS2 (now Repack R6).
The two girls here are the Main Chars of "Fateless", Chel and Rachel (two personalities of the same person Ralph Sunder - transformed into girl by a cursed magic spell).
I´m still not quite happy with the collision behavior of the big breasts, in some animations happens a little weird deformation. But I´m still learning and optimizing.
Maybe some of you experts of the game engine can give me useful advises.

The motto of "Fateless" is Breast Milk squirting and sucking/milking scenes. Unfortunately I can´t find any similar function and even no nipple sucking for Honey Select Games H Scenes. Does somebody know such stuff for HS2?

At last many thanks to you houndreds of ingenious creators sharing their wonderful and amazing women here on this site!
After working through this 300+ pages I ended up with over 100 stunning girls to play with after tweaking here and there according to my taste. Next lustful work: select my favorites :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1597163 View attachment 1597165 View attachment 1597166

The Cards
View attachment 1514198 View attachment 1514200

Hope, somebody will like them
nice work!

Reactions: turbojoe and mk21

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Blair, AKA The Illuminaughtii (YouTube Avatar)

1.png

Blair, AKA The Illuminaughtii (YouTube Avatar)
Everyone`s favorite pyramid is here to take a ``deep dive`` into your resort! Is she here for fun? Or is it research for her next exposé? Only time will tell!

(Yes, that head is fully detached. She performs well in BJ scenes despite the lack of mouth.)

• Wow
Reactions: azrazr

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
C.O.P.S. ROLLCALL: Mainframe! Mirage! Nightshade! The C.O.P.S. 80's Cartoon card drop. I decided to create these cards for HS2 and corresponding outfits! Main Character Outfits, Swim, Naked, Glorious 80's party outfits and a Exercise outfit for Nightshade. All in the zip file. HS2_2022-09-17-22-37-30-866.png

Reactions: phmds

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
C.O.P.S. ROLLCALL: Mainframe! Mirage! Nightshade! The C.O.P.S. 80's Cartoon card drop. I decided to create these cards for HS2 and corresponding outfits! Main Character Outfits, Swim, Naked, Glorious 80's party outfits and a Exercise outfit for Nightshade. All in the zip file. View attachment 2050082
FIGHTING CRIME IN A FUTURE TIME!

Thank you for reminding me of this absolute banger of a childhood memory.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
... HS2CharEdit ...
CttCJim any chance you could kindly expand this tool to allow changing the coordinate names?

This is in the context of managing coordinates. I imagine most folks with sizable collections use folders. But even within these folders it would be helpful to order things up either by 001 or by red001 or by whatever. But, alas, the maker doesn't support an easy workflow and taking a moment to organize via the maker is a bit of a waste due to possible reshuffling of the folder contents later on.

Would be super nice to have a tool focused on renaming the coordinates, and seeing how your tool allows the rename the characters without starting the maker, I thought you would be the right person to ask.

Reactions: turbojoe

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the dark skin for the characters? I can't seem to fix it by changing the skin color.
Normally you can solve this by pressing F5 to enable graphics mode, then select SSS and ticking Chara. Hope that works

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is there a program to create cards?
Use Character Maker. From the HS2 game menu, rather than select Play, select Create, then choose between male and female and get creative. There is a separate thread about using Character Maker and Studio.
Link to that thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/
It provides guides re using both tools so quite a few of the posts will relate to Studio rather than Character Maker.
You can also use a mod to edit characters directly in Studio rather than the main game, but best to start in actual Character Maker.
Have fun.

Reactions: turbojoe

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
Is there anyway to search for skin overlays like tattoos or scars? Or are crawling through the boorus to find them/making them yourself the only options?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Is there anyway to search for skin overlays like tattoos or scars? Or are crawling through the boorus to find them/making them yourself the only options?
Can't tell if you know about the discord's overlay collection:

Reactions: Velcrofly
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes