[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
YES! A friend actually just sent her to me this morning. But I am CERTAIN others will like this version of Millie, also. Thanks for sharing, Scronk! FYI: To achieve his girls, the artisan PersuesStone oftentimes will employ custom facial overlays shaped in Photoshop using reference photography of his muse, to get the likenesses he does. I would say his Yennifer is his best work, as it not only perfectly captures Anya Chalotra, he adds her Witcher outfit using only Honey 2 resources, and Material Editor finesse. If you're reading this, Persues--great work, sir!
View attachment 2048930
Nope i will say his carrier fisher is better .

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
CttCJim any chance you could kindly expand this tool to allow changing the coordinate names?

This is in the context of managing coordinates. I imagine most folks with sizable collections use folders. But even within these folders it would be helpful to order things up either by 001 or by red001 or by whatever. But, alas, the maker doesn't support an easy workflow and taking a moment to organize via the maker is a bit of a waste due to possible reshuffling of the folder contents later on.

Would be super nice to have a tool focused on renaming the coordinates, and seeing how your tool allows the rename the characters without starting the maker, I thought you would be the right person to ask.
Actually you can't even rename the character. I ran into some issues with reading the card when you change the length of data. I read all the data assuming it was based on unique keywords, but in fact (and it should have seemed obvious) the card contains a series of data cells indicating length or position of blocks of data, followed by the actual data. So when you cange to a name with a different length, it corrupts the card, which is why I disabled that feature.

The utility needs a lot of work, and I haven't had the energy to go back into it because I think I need to rewrite it from the ground up, and experiment more to understand the card data.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Is there a mod to reduce the length of penis? I'm experiencing a lot of funny clipping issues :ROFLMAO:
SAC Sausage is not compatible with BetterPenetration. 1) Make sure it is not selected as your penis uncensor. 2) If your uncensor is Default, then SAC Sausage might get selected as your uncensor. Open Plugin settings and exclude SAC Sausage 3) Alternatively set one of the other penis uncensors as your default
1) Search for dan in the Advanced Bone Sliders window. 2) Select cm_J_dan101_00 to adjust penis. 3) Use Scale X/Y/Z to adjust penis. Z adjusts length, X and Y adjust girth. 4) Select cm_J_dan109_00 to adjust penis head 5) Select cm_J_dan_f_top to adjust the sack. 6) Use Scale X/Y/Z to adjust sack size.
Credits to BP creator Animal42069

Last edited:

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
Bit of a random question. I installed the next-gen skin mod and shaders. Works fine except for this bit. Idk if you guys can see it but there are these weird greyeyebags when using the next gen shaders. Ive tried everything and they just dont go away; any fixes or ideas of what is causing it? 1663623910033.png

ppunter2015

Jun 4, 2022
Hi, has anybody used KK manager to clean up duplicate zipmods? I did but afterwards when i try to update the updater downloads those same removed duplicates again?? Howcome?

Vyrmis

Oct 21, 2021
I'd clear out about 50GB of space, make a copy of my R7 then go here to upgrade using each pack until you reach R10.

Then try it for myself. You won't likely go back--and in case you DO want to return, you can always pop R7 open again for shits and giggles. The only cost is 50gigs. :)
Where can I see which Repack I'm on??

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes