[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
Normally, our group as a rule does NOT use the same model elements such as faces, clothing, etc on subsequent shares. This month, we released a new version of Jessica Rabbit from that old adult cartoon. But I just got this modified ScarletFF11 originally by MCM82 that I wanted to share with you guys--as Jessica Fucking Rabbit. This one is evil and good, all rolled up in peanut butter and jelly. Talk about a honey bunny...
anotherjessica.png
Enjoy...
PS: In case the "Rabbit" thing has been done to death...
scarlet22.png
HS2ChaF_20220926211419956.png

Last edited:

ceilorty

Jul 4, 2022
Normally, our group as a rule does NOT use the same model elements such as faces, clothing, etc on subsequent shares. This month, we released a new version of Jessica Rabbit from that old adult cartoon. But I just got this modified ScarletFF11 originally by MCM82 that I wanted to share with you guys--as Jessica Fucking Rabbit. This one is evil and good, all rolled up in peanut butter and jelly. Talk about a honey bunny...
View attachment 2055800
Enjoy...
PS: In case the "Rabbit" thing has been done to death...
View attachment 2055831
View attachment 2055822
WTF?

Jan 30, 2021
Uh oh! That character uses a custom head, so most default hair styles may not fit perfectly on her smaller head. The trick is to load Advanced Bonemod Window, search for Hair, choose "ct_hairb", then play with the XYZ scale values until her hair fits nicely. Good luck!

How to fix it and i want realistic cur pole
Yeah man. When that shit happens to me, I just sit in a bathtub of gasoline for two hours. Doesn't cure stink-dick, though. :cry:

Last edited:

ceilorty

Jul 4, 2022
Uh oh! That character uses a custom head, so most default hair styles may not fit perfectly on her smaller head. The trick is to load Advanced Bonemod Window, search for Hair, choose "ct_hairb", then play with the XYZ scale values until her hair fits nicely. Good luck!

Yeah man. When that shit happens to me, I just sit in a bathtub of gasoline for two hours. Doesn't cure stink-dick, though. :cry:
Understood. Just delete the card and forget it. Thanks for the advice.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Hi all, Im both really new and very old at the same time. Anyways, I hope all is well.

Eva v2.2 - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
- My cards are alot bigger then most cards due to the custom bumpmaps, textures and overlays i use - DHH is not supported

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

★ Eva' s Card is OFFLINE due to recent sideloader changes
- Fixed a minor ABMX issue - redownload her

★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7860904

★ Additional mods found on F95
★ Next Gen Shader 2.0 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/
★ Anisotropic shaders - https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-hanmen-anisotropic-shaders.98526/

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I gotta say, I love this site. It's like Pokemon for Honey Select, yet other trainers are helping me catch cards.

On that note, would anyone know of any "good" Totally Spies Cards?
There are some here but no idea whether they qualify as "good"

Reactions: camoway

Vyrmis

Oct 21, 2021
Do you know Yop? :)
IMHO he's one of the best character makers and I've learned much from his work.
One of his latest cards made me search for a certain item - hair ...
WARNING !!! This is a F-in amazingly good character! :)
- do you know what hair is this and where to get it?
Amazing MILFs!

Reactions: tretete
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes