[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, has anybody used KK manager to clean up duplicate zipmods? I did but afterwards when i try to update the updater downloads those same removed duplicates again?? Howcome?
Every mod that is listed as recent in the Sideloader Archive will be downloaded through "update" if it´s missing in your game.

On the other side every outdated mod will be deleted from this list and after then through "update" from your game.
It´s recommended to list down what "update" is doing befor you start it.
SideloaderModpackUpdate.jpg

And therefore NEVER place an extra mod you´ve downloaded from otherwhere in one of the Sideloader folders, ALWAYS in mods/MyMods.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2021
Bit of a random question. I installed the next-gen skin mod and shaders. Works fine except for this bit. Idk if you guys can see it but there are these weird greyeyebags when using the next gen shaders. Ive tried everything and they just dont go away; any fixes or ideas of what is causing it? View attachment 2053422
Check to see if there are any sorta wrinkles or w/e (the 3rd option when selecting face textures).

In DHH it seems people push the slider to 100+ which when converting to Graphics Mod makes it look weird.

Reactions: turbojoe

camoway

May 15, 2017
HS2ChaF_20220919202509338.png
rem from re: zero
NOT going for accuracy, more like the best rem like vibes.
as I just binged watched the series and couldn't find a decent one.
please download it and make it closer to the anime.
It would be cool to see what you come up with.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, has anybody used KK manager to clean up duplicate zipmods? I did but afterwards when i try to update the updater downloads those same removed duplicates again?? Howcome?
If reclaiming disk space isn't your primary goal, then simply disable duplicate mods rather than deleting, it'll prevent them being re-downloaded. If any of the dups are in \mymods (or one of its subdirs) then you can safely delete those files and they won't be downloaded again. All the "Sideloader Modpack" directories are managed by the updater, and any missing files will be replaced.

ArthEim

May 10, 2021
Hi Since the last update I no longer have the Hooh Dicks about the game only in the studio do you have an idea?

andybox86

Sep 22, 2020
Hi .. kindly could you help me .. I can't modify the sliders / flavor with cheat tools / agent trainer .. why .. I modify the rest but I can't know what I've done? Thank you

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Mine just shows: HF Patch V2.0 ??
Oh and thank you for your help :)
Ok - that seems to be the original japanese game + HF Patch from ManlyMarco.
The recent version of the Patch is 2.1

You have to decide to update your patch or change to BetterRepack R10 ( )

NOTE: BetterRepack and HF Patch are NOT compatible, you can only coose one.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Who has a D.VA for HS2 they would like to share? And maybe Faith from Mirror's Edge?
There seem to be plenty of D.VAs to choose from here
Bepis DB also has a couple of Faith's

I haven't searched Kenzato Booru or Discord but I'd suggest trying those as well as they can be a good source of cards.

ceilorty

Jul 4, 2022
There seem to be plenty of D.VAs to choose from here
Bepis DB also has a couple of Faith's

I haven't searched Kenzato Booru or Discord but I'd suggest trying those as well as they can be a good source of cards.

• Angry
Reactions: toor73
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes