[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 22, 2017
Not sure what the Blop was trying to do but neither PNG posted worked for me--and considering you need DarkRuler's new Ellie Williams TLOU2 custom head mesh found , it won't for everyone else no matter what gods you pray to.

While we cannot share Darkruler's zipmod here, we can share the PATHOS take on the ugliest hot-chic in a post-apocalyptic zombie-monster infested video world. It's based more so on the XPS model by Crazy311 at Deviantart, and the life-size sex doll you can actually fucking buy for around 3,000US dollars :
View attachment 2039063
I bet she smells like something dead, Miss Ellie. But that's what nightly 30 minute bubble baths are for!!
Card and zipmod >
I would love to see what your interpretation of a TLoU2 Sarah would look like

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Пару персонажей из мультсериала Гриффины. Это подруги Мег. Я не мог найти информацию об их полных именах. До сих пор не уверен что написал правильно. Карточка с Мег будет потом. Надеюсь удалось более точно передать стиль одежды и причёски.

A couple of characters from the animated series Family Guy. These are Meg's friends. I could not find information about their full names. I'm still not sure if I wrote it right. Card with Meg will be later. I hope I managed to more accurately convey the style of clothing and hairstyles.

HS2ChaF_20220903024726626.png HS2ChaF_20220903034411210.png HS2ChaF_20220903050436091.png
Ruth Cohamer, Esther Sanchez, Patty Juley
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links to other topics.

Oct 22, 2017
Пару персонажей из мультсериала Гриффины. Это подруги Мег. Я не мог найти информацию об их полных именах. До сих пор не уверен что написал правильно. Карточка с Мег будет потом. Надеюсь удалось более точно передать стиль одежды и причёски.

A couple of characters from the animated series Family Guy. These are Meg's friends. I could not find information about their full names. I'm still not sure if I wrote it right. Card with Meg will be later. I hope I managed to more accurately convey the style of clothing and hairstyles.

View attachment 2045974 View attachment 2045975 View attachment 2045976
Ruth Cohamer, Esther Sanchez, Patty Juley

Links to other topics.
Could you share that Meg Griffin card???

Reactions: CttCJim
Jan 30, 2021
I would love to see what your interpretation of a TLoU2 Sarah would look like
There is no Sarah character to base from for TLOU2 because Sarah was killed at the beginning of the first game, unfortunately.

Say did anyone ever get the Millie Bobby Brown card from Persie? You don't have to actually share it with me, just post a JPG of what it looks like loaded.

Reactions: DarkLegionaireXIV

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
I was quite hyped when the Wakanda Forever trailer was released two months ago, and immediatley wanted to adapt the MCU version of Namorita shown.

BPWF-Namorita.png

Since I'm lazy and as a challenge to myself I decided to see how close I could get in an hour without fancy Material Editor textures and mods. Just now remembered that I had this quick-and-dirty version in my folders, so why not share it. :D
Feel free to improve it...

Character Card:
HS2ChaF_20220724105356109 - Namorita Q&D.png

Hopefully there will be proper adaptations in the future, once the movie is out. ;)

Jan 30, 2021
Hey Pathos

Great work as usual

On a side note, did the character below ever get released as a freebie? Been keeping my eye out for this one in particular but no luck as yet. If not then no bother

View attachment 2042764

Cheers
All our girls are freebies, just ask for her & she's your's. :) The original card is in the MEGA along with this updated version...
PATHOS - Jenna Jameson - Pink.png

Enjoy!
PS: Here's an extra...
HS2ChaF_20220917010455087.png
If some of the mods are not present on your machine, reach out. We will get you the mods ASAP.

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Anyone have a Gwen Tennyson Char card?
There are so many out there.

I have 21 of them. I've posted before in this thread.

This link will work for 3 months:

After that, anyone looking can search the thread archive or go to kenzato or bepisdb.

Reactions: Velcrofly

satan_shark

Aug 15, 2021
Hi, I'm back. It has been long time from my last visit, the summer was full of work. Anyway I've worked on some new girls too. I'll post in next days.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes