[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Anyone have a card or willing to make one of Mitsuru from Persona 3 (the first outfit is the default one)
View attachment 755325 View attachment 755326
This days I was more center to create characters by mail request but soon I will start again my own character and Persona 3 females characters are in my list (i did some of Persona 4 and 5), so you will see my version of her soon :)

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
Hi, I'm kinda new around here. I've played and enjoyed Honey Select 1, I installed HS2 a few days ago and installed all of the mods the Repack came with. But I am having some problems I never had with the original game. First, some of the excellent character cards in this thread either take too long to load, or they never load at all, forcing me to close the game through the task manager. Also some load with black skin tone or black face. The skin tone problem is easy to fix but I cannot fix the face being black.

Second, in an unrelated note. Why is it when cumshots are set to life the game slows down dramatically? My PC is well above the recommended requirements. When I set the cumshots to simplify it does not slow down. Third, when having H in the tub the game slows down when both participants are climaxing.

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Hi, I'm kinda new around here. I've played and enjoyed Honey Select 1, I installed HS2 a few days ago and installed all of the mods the Repack came with. But I am having some problems I never had with the original game. First, some of the excellent character cards in this thread either take too long to load, or they never load at all, forcing me to close the game through the task manager. Also some load with black skin tone or black face. The skin tone problem is easy to fix but I cannot fix the face being black.

Second, in an unrelated note. Why is it when cumshots are set to life the game slows down dramatically? My PC is well above the recommended requirements. When I set the cumshots to simplify it does not slow down. Third, when having H in the tub the game slows down when both participants are climaxing.
Could you post your computer specs? My computer is "entry Level" but I never experience any lags.. I have mods installed --- aside from relying heavily on DHH graphics, I installed a Reshade...
If you're experiencing black face bug, you can ask the ones who released that particular card what skin mods they are using.. some skin mods are outdated so conflicts show.

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
Could you post your computer specs? My computer is "entry Level" but I never experience any lags.. I have mods installed --- aside from relying heavily on DHH graphics, I installed a Reshade...
If you're experiencing black face bug, you can ask the ones who released that particular card what skin mods they are using.. some skin mods are outdated so conflicts show.
Here is my DXDiag:

View attachment 756475

About the black skin. I do get a message when I am in the player room that a skin is outdated, but I do not remember which one it is?

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
The black skin thing is from a missing mod with AIS cards. Just change the skin type and then change it back, that should fix it
Yeah that's what I've been doing. But sometimes their faces are black and I do not know how to fix that.

alucard146

Jun 24, 2020
Yeah that's what I've been doing. But sometimes their faces are black and I do not know how to fix that.
Have you tried using the Merge option with the character card that is giving you problems and another card to see if that might fix the issue?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes