[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
You're using a laptop..I see.. mine is a desktop with a dedicated graphics card.. an old RX 480 8gb... my entry level system is I5 6500...16 gb memory and 240 gb ssd....where HS2 is located .... games on ssd loads faster. HS2 is a RAM/ VRAM power hungry sucker..so my game is capped at 60 fps.. I am also playing Witcher 3 which is installed on a HDD--- with tons of mods and reshade----average fps---60-70 for HS2 30-50ish fps... but loading cards in seconds, so, no problem, no lags so far. Oh by the way, on temps, Witcher 3---average temps---60*C ..whereas HS2, it was hitting close to 80*C so I adjusted my fan speed curve....
Yeah my laptop has a NVIDIA GTX 1060 graphics card with 6gb of VRam, and a 488gb SSD drive with a 931gb HDD. I can run most graphics heavy games on max settings like the Witcher 3. So I am stumped on why HS2 lags in certain areas, and why some cards take up to a minute to load. I will clean up my SSD drive and move HS2 to it. You mentioned before DHH. What is that and how do I disable it?

Thank you for the help and your cards are some of the best I've seen for the game.

Reactions: Nelz1817

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Yeah my laptop has a NVIDIA GTX 1060 graphics card with 6gb of VRam, and a 488gb SSD drive with a 931gb HDD. I can run most graphics heavy games on max settings like the Witcher 3. So I am stumped on why HS2 lags in certain areas, and why some cards take up to a minute to load. I will clean up my SSD drive and move HS2 to it. You mentioned before DHH. What is that and how do I disable it?

Thank you for the help and your cards are some of the best I've seen for the game.
Settings-----Plugins-----DHH-----disable

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Guys I meet a trouble. When I change the height for male charcater it's all corrcet but if that male sex with girl the height change into 75 automaticly. Can anynoe tell me how to fix that? Thx
Go to character creation---male---change the height percentage value from 100% to 99%...hope that helps

Kain82

Apr 3, 2020
From the main page, click settings---then plugin settings
I did not find the DHH option in the Settings -> Plugins section. But I did find it the game launcher. It is disabled by default. I do not know why some cards take longer to load and some load quickly. But it's no problem I can live with that. My main problem is the low fps when the male climaxes. I've moved the installation to the SSD drive, I made sure NVIDIA is used by the game, and I set the game to Performance, and I still get the low fps when the male climaxes, but not when the female does.

Everything else runs smooth. The animations don't lag. The game does not lag when the graphical settings are maxed. I do not know what the problem is? Oh well I can live with that.

Edit: Okay I found out if I put the male climax to 'Simplify' instead of 'Life' the game does not slowdown when he cums. Now I have to figure out why some cards take way too long to load and others don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nelz1817

HEATSINK

Jul 30, 2020
I did not find the DHH option in the Settings -> Plugins section. But I did find it the game launcher. It is disabled by default. I do not know why some cards take longer to load and some load quickly. But it's no problem I can live with that. My main problem is the low fps when the male climaxes. I've moved the installation to the SSD drive, I made sure NVIDIA is used by the game, and I set the game to Performance, and I still get the low fps when the male climaxes, but not when the female does.

Everything else runs smooth. The animations don't lag. The game does not lag when the graphical settings are maxed. I do not know what the problem is? Oh well I can live with that.

Edit: Okay I found out if I put the male climax to 'Simplify' instead of 'Life' the game does not slowdown when he cums. Now I have to figure out why some cards take way too long to load and others don't.
press "P" for DHH options

OsvoCards

Jul 25, 2018
I made Rachel from "Tower of god" , hope you like her!

Also, if you have any particular character requests or you want to see the ones that i already made, then consider visiting my newly made patreon ( ), even if you don't want to spend money i'll still post free cards on there from time to time:love:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes