[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah that's what I've been doing. But sometimes their faces are black and I do not know how to fix that.
You can do the same switching thing with their faces just don’t do the face preset types change the face skin type

sidmory

Apr 25, 2017
Nagato from Azur Lane anyone?
nagat.jpg

download:

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
She's beautiful! Great work! But sadly she is one those cards that take a long time to load.

I am going to repost my system specs again. I do not know why it did not post the first time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's beautiful! Great work! But sadly she is one those cards that take a long time to load.

I am going to repost my system specs again. I do not know why it did not post the first time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're using a laptop..I see.. mine is a desktop with a dedicated graphics card.. an old RX 480 8gb... my entry level system is I5 6500...16 gb memory and 240 gb ssd....where HS2 is located .... games on ssd loads faster. HS2 is a RAM/ VRAM power hungry sucker..so my game is capped at 60 fps.. I am also playing Witcher 3 which is installed on a HDD--- with tons of mods and reshade----average fps---60-70 for HS2 30-50ish fps... but loading cards in seconds, so, no problem, no lags so far. Oh by the way, on temps, Witcher 3---average temps---60*C ..whereas HS2, it was hitting close to 80*C so I adjusted my fan speed curve....

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Another thing, during game update to the latest version'; I DID NOT include the Side Loadermod pack which is quite massive... I don't use Studio as well....

Bamboomo

Jul 26, 2020
Guys I meet a trouble. When I change the height for male charcater it's all corrcet but if that male sex with girl the height change into 75 automaticly. Can anynoe tell me how to fix that? Thx

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes