[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
in case anyone tries to see the preview image of that torrent, here it is (many MANY ad popups to get to it)

Aww, Jimbo! Ya beat me to it! Not sure if its cool to post but... here is the Lauren Pixie video F95 is always advertising in 480p format...
1042356_logo.png

Her Honey 2 avatar is coming soon...

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Card related question. Is bepisdb no longer available? It has been down for almost a month now. Also just tried the link to bepis in the post just above mine by CttCjim with no luck.

Reactions: Sykosis

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Card related question. Is bepisdb no longer available? It has been down for almost a month now. Also just tried the link to bepis in the post just above mine by CttCjim with no luck.
Bepis did an update, your old links might not point to the right place. You should be able to search my name on there, all my cards are tagged. Not sure which link you were trying to use or what card you're looking for...

Reactions: Kaseijin and Mr-Fox

Ragingtogo

Jul 22, 2020
Did you have ever been forced to attained sunday mass, because your mom find your nasty hentai collection?
Do you believe doing 50 push ups can make MAN OUT OF YOU?

If you that guy (or girl)? I present you...
THE PENITENT SISTER, potrayed by Ana De Armas (the chick from Bladerunner movie)
Coming from Warhammer 40K universe.

A division of Adepta Sororitas consist of sisters who seeking redemption because act of cowardness on battlefield.
They stripped from their armor, equiped only big ass Chainsword called The Eviscerator.
They charged kamikaze style on battlefield seeking death by glory on battlefield.
If they, died they received their redemption post mortemly
If they live, they received a very huge welcome from their sister in arms And maybe a promotion. Because on the lore, some of their best warriors voluntarily exile themself to test their faith to The Emperor.

"I'm gonna make man out of you..."
-Jackie Chan-

BTW pls let me know if you making scene from my chara, I would love to see it.
For Coordinate card:

BeFunky-collage(1).png BeFunky-collage(2).png BeFunky-collage.png

beepboop123

Jul 27, 2017
They uncensors are here

But nipples are not uncensors btw
I already have everything from this folder and those are missing
I did find a few that makes the girls jacked as fuck to the point that the muscles clip through any clothes, but none of the files that i can find make the nipples inverted
Some digging after, it seems that these specific uncensors were in the 'Outdated' folder inside the 'bleeding edge' folder, but that folder no longer exists in the archive, so i guess it was deleted?
If anyone has a backup, i'd be much appreciative

Last edited:
Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I already have everything from this folder and those are missing
I did find a few that makes the girls jacked as fuck to the point that the muscles clip through any clothes, but none of the files that i can find make the nipples inverted
high poly uncensor clip through clothing, requires special clothing
MA (Muscle arms) Cliip through sleeves

Inverted nipples mod & puffy nipples, i found them on discord and put the 3 zipmods into a rar for you mod creator is Animal42069 - Unrar and put the 3 mods into mymods if you want to keep them

You can also do it with abmx - adjust as needed

-1,cf_J_Mune_Nip_R,False,1,1,1,1
-1,cf_J_Mune_Nip_s_R,False,1,1,1,1
37,cf_J_Mune_Nip01_s_L,False,1,1,1,1 Nipple (Left)
38,cf_J_Mune_Nip01_s_R,False,1,1,1,1 Nipple (Right)
39,cf_J_Mune_Nip02_s_L,False,1,1,1,1 Nipple Tip (Left)
40,cf_J_Mune_Nip02_s_R,False,1,1,1,1 Nipple Tip (Right)
-1,cf_J_Mune_Nip03_s_L,False,1,1,1,1
-1,cf_J_Mune_Nip03_s_R,False,1,1,1,1
41,cf_J_Mune_Nipacs01_L,False,1,1,1,1
42,cf_J_Mune_Nipacs01_R,False,1,1,1,1
59,cf_J_Mune04_s_L,False,1,1,1,1 Areola (Left)
60,cf_J_Mune04_s_R,False,1,1,1,1 Areola (Right)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can't find these uncensors anywhere, maybe they got removed? any chance you could upload them?
high poly uncensor clip through clothing, requires special clothing
MA (Muscle arms) Cliip through sleeves

Inverted nipples mod & puffy nipples, i found them on discord and put the 3 zipmods into a rar for you mod creator is Animal42069 - Unrar and put the 3 mods into mymods if you want to keep them

Have fun
Indeed this link to BleedingEdge Outdated seems dead.

Yes - the files from Sykosis are exactly these 3 uncensors with special nipple variants.

I have all uncensor bodies since 2021 stored in a safe place in mods/MyMods to avoid that Sideloader update is deleting one outdated.

I could have uploaded here, but Sykosis was quicker :p

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Background: We had a discussion in a different thread about making a really nice base character with more "correct" anatomical proportions and ratios that we can start with to make our own characters. So I created Plaine Jane that I have shared here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9275294

Update:

I have been working on Plane Jane to improve well... everything.. Anatomy, looks, etc etc. I have been working on the textures this time around as well, this is why the card size is pretty large. Anyone that has the ability and the will to make improvements are welcome to work on her further, and anyone else of course. I will continue to experiment and see what I can come up with.
She is overall "thicker" and more "mature", her legs are shorter and her arms longer.
Using the height measurement bar in Maker, she's approximately 1.55 m tall. I went with medium large natural breasts and have been working on the nipple texture a bit, this stuff is a mystery in HS2 to get good so I will continue with that experiment.
Enough fluff here she is.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Background: We had a discussion in a different thread about making a really nice base character with more "correct" anatomical proportions and ratios that we can start with to make our own characters. So I created Plaine Jane that I have shared here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9275294

Update:

I have been working on Plane Jane to improve well... everything.. Anatomy, looks, etc etc. I have been working on the textures this time around as well, this is why the card size is pretty large. Anyone that has the ability and the will to make improvements are welcome to work on her further, and anyone else of course. I will continue to experiment and see what I can come up with.
She is overall "thicker" and more "mature", her legs are shorter and her arms longer.
Using the height measurement bar in Maker, she's approximately 1.55 m tall. I went with medium large natural breasts and have been working on the nipple texture a bit, this stuff is a mystery in HS2 to get good so I will continue with that experiment.

Wow. That's PFG.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sykosis

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021

Update:

"Plaine Jane 2.0" is 110MB big?!

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sykosis

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
"Plaine Jane 2.0" is 110MB big?!
Yes. Normally all the textures are stored in the game, but if you export them and edit to make improvements and then import again. They are now stored in the card. This is why the size is this large.
To decrease the size again the textures would need to be put into a zipmod to be stored in the game again. I went the faster and easier route... :LOL:

noob2001

Jul 12, 2021

Update:

002.jpg
Your artwork is very beautiful. I want to give you a tip...
The hands and feets are always glowing...I don't know if that's intentional. You can change this under -
See image

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes