[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 2134752
Your artwork is very beautiful. I want to give you a tip...
The hands and kisses are always glowing...I don't know if that's intentional. You can change this under -
See image
Thank you.

I set the transbase to 3. This is not why anything is glowing. You might have different Graphic mod preset than me or it is a gloss setting you need to change. You can get my preset by following the link in my signature or this link.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Background: We had a discussion in a different thread about making a really nice base character with more "correct" anatomical proportions and ratios that we can start with to make our own characters. So I created Plaine Jane that I have shared here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9275294

Update:

I have been working on Plane Jane to improve well... everything.. Anatomy, looks, etc etc. I have been working on the textures this time around as well, this is why the card size is pretty large. Anyone that has the ability and the will to make improvements are welcome to work on her further, and anyone else of course. I will continue to experiment and see what I can come up with.
She is overall "thicker" and more "mature", her legs are shorter and her arms longer.
Using the height measurement bar in Maker, she's approximately 1.55 m tall. I went with medium large natural breasts and have been working on the nipple texture a bit, this stuff is a mystery in HS2 to get good so I will continue with that experiment.
Enough fluff here she is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude this is some great work but are you fucking kidding me? The v1.0 card (which looked great) was 2.59MB and v2.0 is 105MB. I can see using a 3MB template, but we cannot be using 100MB+ templates on the regular. That's a gigabyte of space for ten characters. That's impractical to the max. What did you do, add 4k ultrahd skin textures or something? Haven't had a chance to check it out, just downloaded it a minute ago.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Background: We had a discussion in a different thread about making a really nice base character with more "correct" anatomical proportions and ratios that we can start with to make our own characters. So I created Plaine Jane that I have shared here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9275294

Update:

I have been working on Plane Jane to improve well... everything.. Anatomy, looks, etc etc. I have been working on the textures this time around as well, this is why the card size is pretty large. Anyone that has the ability and the will to make improvements are welcome to work on her further, and anyone else of course. I will continue to experiment and see what I can come up with.
She is overall "thicker" and more "mature", her legs are shorter and her arms longer.
Using the height measurement bar in Maker, she's approximately 1.55 m tall. I went with medium large natural breasts and have been working on the nipple texture a bit, this stuff is a mystery in HS2 to get good so I will continue with that experiment.
Enough fluff here she is.

I think you nailed her ratios with no room for improvement.

Mission accomplished, as far as I am concerned:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Dude this is some great work but are you fucking kidding me? The v1.0 card (which looked great) was 2.59MB and v2.0 is 105MB. I can see using a 3MB template, but we cannot be using 100MB+ templates on the regular. That's a gigabyte of space for ten characters. That's impractical to the max. What did you do, add 4k ultrahd skin textures or something? Haven't had a chance to check it out, just downloaded it a minute ago.
Yeah I see your point. I guess I got carried away and edited the textures as well. As I explained to NeilG1982 when exporting and editing the textures they will be stored on the card instead of the game when importing again. I will upload the "basemodel" and lets call the one I shared the "deluxe edition".. :LOL: I'm attempting to remove the textures that is making the filesize so large, for some reason it keeps being large though. Doh! I probably just need to take a break and try again. I will upload when I figure it out. It seems that I have a problem leaving well enough alone.. :rolleyes::LOL:

Last edited:

C00ldude69

Aug 30, 2021
Ava Adams is a NICE milky to tackle & spackle. I do recall some test drafts of her being done last year but we called her "Jane" because they weren't the best likeness... you guys can test-drive her using this old HD card to see how much she reminds you of the real deal.
View attachment 2134749

View attachment 2134754

By modification a Realistic Ava Addams has been created , some tweaks remaining, Screenshot (33).png will share the card after that.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
You inspirated me!
My last and updated version of Olivia t-1001 with leather outfit and something more "terminator" style...
View attachment 2131510 View attachment 2131511 View attachment 2131512

the card file View attachment 2131509 (need Nest Gen Skin and Shaders)
Do you have a card of one of those silver babes that are basically silver slime girls from Terminator?
Allright, I thought I'll try it and upgrade Olivia to T-X. Not Everything is working like i was hoping but this can work as a good base. I am not sure, how it looks with GraphicsMod, still stuck on DHH ...

HS2_2022-10-30-19-45-21-208.png

Using theMAterial Editor, you can easily modify the 'markings' and the body build (Float0 / DetailNormalMapScale2) or you can hide the 'metal' or parts of it with AlphaEx, focker99fr's original is still underneath.
This might not be new to the old-timers, but I haven't seen many models like that.

hint: lower bloom, to not get blind ;)

(attached 2 Versions, but they are basicly the same, just changed the metioned options in ME)

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Allright, I thought I'll try it and upgrade Olivia to T-X. Not Everything is working like i was hoping but this can work as a good base.

View attachment 2135415

Using theMAterial Editor, you can easily modify the 'markings' and the body build (Float0 / DetailNormalMapScale2) or you can hide the 'metal' or parts of it with AlphaEx, focker99fr's original is still underneath.
This might not be new to the old-timers, but I haven't seen many models like that.

(attached 2 Versions, but they are basicly the same, just changed the metioned options in ME)
What we really need is an ACTUAL T800 endo skinwrapped underneath the Honey 2 default body! THEN, it will be possible to use alpha channels and custom skin textures manually added using Material Editor to REALLY make some Terminatrix!
ddhzisw-c12e8e7b-3b17-4fcd-91fb-92e4f38e3fd0.png
Again, that is AMAZING that David and Focker went to such painstake to craft the robotics they did in Maker.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Allright, I thought I'll try it and upgrade Olivia to T-X. Not Everything is working like i was hoping but this can work as a good base. I am not sure, how it looks with GraphicsMod, still stuck on DHH ...

View attachment 2135415

I'm not going to lie...she looks great! Who doesn't want a sexy silver slime babe around right?

Reactions: Sykosis
Jan 30, 2021
Background:

"is it just me, or are the arms a bit short in HS2??"

"Yes, the ratios are rather off. Pretty much every ratio pair (i.e. leg/arm or leg/torso or torso/head) is off."

"Yes the basemodel and figure in HS2 is hentai oriented and stylized accordingly, wich means no proportions or ratios is anatomically correct."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have made a "plain jane" that we can experiment on for realism and proportions and ratios etc.
I used the typical settings that I put on my characters, removing the giant forehead and the neck bulge, Sculpting the legs and body etc. I have not done so much about the ratios other than slightly shorter legs and longer arms.
Hanmen (link in my siganture) and Graphic mod is needed but it can of course be converted very easy to DHH by simply changing skin and saving.
I also use puchup plugin and boobsettings plugin (optional mods folder).

Something to use as inspiration and reference...

This is great news for authors! I hope to see more characters with some REAL curves! Tweaking a Honey 2 body so she has just the right curves and whatnots is just like making love to a woman... it takes time, patience, and a whole lot of fiddling with buttons & switches.

1363471969.jpg
EDIT: Tried to create my favorite Spanita there but got THIS...
lastgirl.png

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Yeah I see your point. I guess I got carried away and edited the textures as well. As I explained to NeilG1982 when exporting and editing the textures they will be stored on the card instead of the game when importing again. I will upload the "basemodel" and lets call the one I shared the "deluxe edition".. :LOL: I'm attempting to remove the textures that is making the filesize so large, for some reason it keeps being large though. Doh! I probably just need to take a break and try again. I will upload when I figure it out. It seems that I have a problem leaving well enough alone.. :rolleyes::LOL:
There is one particular bug that i've found that sometimes adds a lot to the filesize for no reason. I've never figured out why but I have a lot of cards taht were 12MB, but then if i wrote down all the stats and recreated the card from scratch it'd be a 500kb card. Something about bumpmaps was the best theory.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Yup sounds about right for what he adds to the card - Custom bumpmaps, overlays, detail gloss, occlusion, high eyebrow pass to name a few definately add up fast, my cards are 50mb ish with minimal added textures. Mr Fox can easily hit 200mb + ive seen 350 from him lol

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Anyone have any card similar to the one Hex uses?

Any card would do, so I could at least swap body with different faces

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Yup sounds about right for what he adds to the card - Custom bumpmaps, overlays, detail gloss, occlusion, high eyebrow pass to name a few definately add up fast, my cards are 50mb ish with minimal added textures. Mr Fox can easily hit 200mb + ive seen 350 from him lol
It is mainly the bumpmap and occlusion map that are the villains, the rest is not so bad in terms of size. Try for yourself to simply exporting those textures and see the sizes. The reason I edit them is to give the character more face details such as laugh line, gaunt cheeks, eye details, nose and lips etc. When I was experimenting with editing textures to see what I could achieve a while back, this is when I edited both body and face bump + occlusion and the card became hundreds of mb as sykosis said. lol

Bumpmap Face (nyaacho 01 ): 59,7mb 8k resolution
Occlusion map: approximately 15mb
That's 75mb before editing and then adding other textures plus editing, e voila... huge size... :LOL:

It's clearly not the way to go. I will try my very best to find other solutions for improvements.
I confess I'm a bad egg, I'll repent I swear... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
It is mainly the bumpmap and occlusion map that are the villains, the rest is not so bad in terms of size. Try for yourself to simply exporting those textures and see the sizes. The reason I edit them is to give the character more face details such as laugh line, gaunt cheeks, eye details, nose and lips etc. When I was experimenting with editing textures to see what I could achieve a while back, this is when I edited both body and face bump + occlusion and the card became hundreds of mb as sykosis said. lol

That's 75mb before editing and then adding other textures plus editing, e voila... huge size... :LOL:

It's clearly not the way to go. I will try my very best to find other solutions for improvements.
Well, I didn't learn it. All I do is from try and error and I am probably wrong about a lot of stuff. But why is everybody so focussed about putting all details in the bumpmap?
Why is no one really using the glossmap (that is actually scaled via normalmapscale)?
All I see is a small noisetexture. If you move some of the details from bumpmap to normalmap, I guess, you can safe a lot of space.
This one is just an example, overscaled and not correct aligned or edited. Just took a detailed bumpmap and used it as a 1.4 mb glossmap (normalmap?).
-->
HS2_2022-10-31-14-07-05-140.png

(I wanted to ask that question since I started)

Last edited:

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone have any card similar to the one Hex uses?

Any card would do, so I could at least swap body with different faces
I'll share my collection of Chubby Girls
I do not boast that I have ever done one of them myself.
Everything for the inspiration of the feasible
~ 2GB

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

Just for you know: Y have special folders with your magnificent work within, separate folders from the rest. Mr. Fox and Sykosis, And yes! those are huge!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes