[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
As I promised. I have made the base model I should have done from the start.. Live and learn and all that.:rolleyes:
I had to remake her almost from scratch because I couldn't figure out how to remove or unload the textures that was the problem.o_O Now the card is only 7.37mb.:D
I kept the textures that wasn't a problem and I worked on the glossmaps and figured out how to improve them and keeping them small (can't leave stuff alone lol).:sneaky:
What is included in the card: Custom Eyebrows (nothing fancy, copied from DS), custom pubic hair (only a small edit), Improved nipples, Improved glossmaps , Overlay with real bellybutton. What we loose is the bumpmap and Oclussion with the face details.
I will keep experimenting and see how I can create facedetails with a different method/approach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-
-
-

* Known issue:

Because her legs are much shorter I compensated with cf_J_Root in ABX and while looking through poses she went partially below the floor in sitting poses. Adjust cf_J_Root in ABX as needed.

I hope that you all like what I have created.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Wanere

May 29, 2021
ONE PIECE

happy halloween everyone and no nonsense!

Victoria cindry - one piece 01.png Victoria cindry - red one piece 01.png Victoria cindry - Dark purple one piece.png Victoria cindry - Dark purple one piece 02.png
Victoria cindry - red one piece 02.gif Victoria cindry - red one piece 03.gif Victoria cindry one piece 02 thriller bark.png Victoria cindry one piece 01 thriller bark.png Victoria cindry one piece 03 thriller bark.png
Victoria cindry one piece 06 thriller bark.gif
Victoria cindry&Perona one piece 04 thriller bark.png Victoria cindry&Perona one piece 05 thriller bark.png

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
I'll share my collection of Chubby Girls
I do not boast that I have ever done one of them myself.
Everything for the inspiration of the feasible
~ 2GB
Goddamn dude do you have any idea how much work it's going to be for me to load every one of these cards, remove ones i already have, decide which ones i would bang, and move them into my storage folders, both for fun-to-play and character templates? There's 1426 of them in here!

Thanks tho. Love it. I'll do a couple passes deleting the ones with boobs down to their ankles and get to work from there ;)

(FYI all: I load and check almost every card y'all post. I save most of 'em. It's a problem.)

PS: ohhhhh shit, i found a couple of my cards in here! I'm flattered to be included :D

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Yup sounds about right for what he adds to the card - Custom bumpmaps, overlays, detail gloss, occlusion, high eyebrow pass to name a few definately add up fast, my cards are 50mb ish with minimal added textures. Mr Fox can easily hit 200mb + ive seen 350 from him lol
You know what it is? I use cards to play the game, and a lot of yall use them to do Studio scenes. And I definitely understand wanting high-res skins and whatnot in studio.

Hell I don't even use studio for card previews, I just fake it in editor.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020

bambini36

May 14, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Background:

"is it just me, or are the arms a bit short in HS2??"

"Yes, the ratios are rather off. Pretty much every ratio pair (i.e. leg/arm or leg/torso or torso/head) is off."

"Yes the basemodel and figure in HS2 is hentai oriented and stylized accordingly, wich means no proportions or ratios is anatomically correct."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have made a "plain jane" that we can experiment on for realism and proportions and ratios etc.
I used the typical settings that I put on my characters, removing the giant forehead and the neck bulge, Sculpting the legs and body etc. I have not done so much about the ratios other than slightly shorter legs and longer arms.
Hanmen (link in my siganture) and Graphic mod is needed but it can of course be converted very easy to DHH by simply changing skin and saving.
I also use puchup plugin and boobsettings plugin (optional mods folder).

Something to use as inspiration and reference...

Hi!

Regarding this thread I asked some of my girls to line up sideways to compare each other.
My girls are organized by age, based on body proportions (height, breasts, low hair, etc.)
Obviously I'm not a doctor in body physics, roughly speaking. I do that for my scene's castings.
Also asked to my girls to take off shoes. From left to right, ages going: 7 to 12
The two last are the same age, 12, but there are a difference in proportions, lenght of arms and face width.

in the lower part seems to be ok in proportions. I don't allow them to take off clothes cuz i don't want to break any rule here

In the rage 13 to 18 is the same with some cards, the first one is 13 belongs to an artist that have a particular eye in proportions, sadly I don't remember his/her name right now. the second one is 14 but has the regular proportions in the default chara maker, as the rest.

So my conclusion is: Yes, the proportions are out of a normal range, if one wants to make it as real as possible, needs to fiddle with some parameters, bones, etc. As for me, I do prefer to let my girls be like the game standard. only in special cases I modify the proportions but a little

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
Definitely NOT your Internet
Okay okay, mine is a little slow too today ;)

I guess the Sideloader server is a bit overwhelmed now.............
Yeah it's not a rare thing. Every time I've used it, it peaks at the 200-400kb/s range, at least while I have It open. It takes 2-3 days to update.

I also asked about that over the weekend and my question was deleted, because asking about the mod manager isn't related to card sharing; even though we use the mods in making the cards.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes