[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

mmaxxx

Mar 3, 2019
I don't remember seeing any of the others, I have also seen a few Hitomi Tanaka's.
There is someone who's name escapes me who seems to have set out to create some of the larger girls of, I think, the past - they have done and I don't recognise all of them. I recall Wendy Whoppers & Sabrina Sabrok but they have done others as well. I just can't recall the maker and am struggling to find them.
Is this it?

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Edit of Claudia by PrivateBrowsing

2022-11-03 09_36_29-HoneySelect2.png

PrivateBrowsing makes all sorts of ladies, many on the larger size in every way. Not fat, generally, just a lot of woman. 6 feet tall, Big, thick thighs, a brick house body shape. Recently I de-aged one of his more mature cards, and he seemed very pleased with the result.

Claudia is the first card he's made from scratch completely. There were some weird issues with her in profile; her ribs were much larger than her hips and pelvis. I did a little editing while talking to him, and I felt like I should share the result.

His original is here:
Please take the time to check out his profile and his other works!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I love it, but I'm missing the mods for the clothing. Can you point me in the right direction?

View attachment 2144482
Yeah, it's really time for the new repack,.... I allways take that chance for a cleanup and get the full fresh BR.

I finally found it:

Got the link from the other another discord:

(but don't ask me, what he did in that mod. After checking it, itlooks like a mess)

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah, it's really time for the new repack,.... I allways take that chance for a cleanup and get the full fresh BR.

I finally found it:

Got the link from the other another discord:

(but don't ask me, what he did in that mod. After checking it, itlooks like a mess)
;) ;) ;)

lcsgmrbr

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone have fairy tail character cards? I already have erza and lucy, I would like cards from mirajane, juvia, cana and lisanna

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
R11 is out
View attachment 2144885
Changes are here
I know. I am following STNs discord. But I allways give it a few days, to give him time to cooldown the servers.
A new SideloaderModPack last week and now the BR ...
and I don't like the cache-loading of mods, but that's a personal thing. When modtesting, a few dozen restarts of the game adds up a lot when it's slower.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I know. I am following STNs discord. But I allways give it a few days, to give him time to cooldown the servers.
A new SideloaderModPack last week and now the BR ...
and I don't like the cache-loading of mods, but that's a personal thing. When modtesting, a few dozen restarts of the game adds up a lot when it's slower.
Meh i get it when it drops, i sub to him so i get fast links. I hear you on modtesting though. He includes sideloader the last 2 packs which is why the size is bigger

It takes me 20 mins to DL and 3 days to test lmao

Ps - I wasnt directing the r11 being out only at you, i was going to post it anyways. But you said it was REALLY time for a new repack so i just quoted you :)(y)

alrimo

Oct 8, 2018
Hi!

Regarding this thread I asked some of my girls to line up sideways to compare each other.
My girls are organized by age, based on body proportions (height, breasts, low hair, etc.)
Obviously I'm not a doctor in body physics, roughly speaking. I do that for my scene's castings.
Also asked to my girls to take off shoes. From left to right, ages going: 7 to 12
The two last are the same age, 12, but there are a difference in proportions, lenght of arms and face width.

in the lower part seems to be ok in proportions. I don't allow them to take off clothes cuz i don't want to break any rule here

In the rage 13 to 18 is the same with some cards, the first one is 13 belongs to an artist that have a particular eye in proportions, sadly I don't remember his/her name right now. the second one is 14 but has the regular proportions in the default chara maker, as the rest.

So my conclusion is: Yes, the proportions are out of a normal range, if one wants to make it as real as possible, needs to fiddle with some parameters, bones, etc. As for me, I do prefer to let my girls be like the game standard. only in special cases I modify the proportions but a little

Could you share theses cards?

Jan 30, 2021
Could you share theses cards?
You don't want those little girl cards, Jack. Have you not been with someone who just laid there and did her taxes while you did her?? That, in Harvard Business School, is what we call a LAME LAY. When she's not into it, makes you feel like a rapist when you have your cigarette, afterwards. :sick: Forget that shit.
Nooo, you want a woman... a woman who can teach you the meaning of the word MOTORBOAT. Like my new friend Juanita here...
ANGLEBREASTS2.png
She and I both learned a new word tonight... it is the word: MUNE One might assume this word is pronounced "Moon", or perhaps even "moo-nay". Nope! It's pronounced BOOBS.

I learned tonight that by adjusting the Z coordinate for cf_J_Mune00_s_L & _R, I can FINALLY know how some guys create the nice angled breasts they do! By adding an angle you create a more rounded breast, specifically near her armpit.

Just open the Advanced Bonemod Window, then type "mune" in the search box.
ANGLEBREASTS1.png
The first two options will especially let you adjust your characters boobs however you can dream.
[EROS]-Juanita.png
God, I love this game.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Anyone have this File anywhere?
WE do. :whistle: For a $5 buck donation to our group via our , you can get whatever was in that pack, plus the rest of our 400+ library of honey bunnies, mods, and et cetera. Like this Milky MILF(that I totally forgot to post last week!)
dfgh9kl-6907fa75-57b3-4654-97fb-0c68429e1b77.png
If you HAVE Nyaacho skin textures, use THIS card:
[EROS]Sarana.png
If you DONT:
HS2ChaF_20221104012241541.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes