[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
This is a card sharing thread, not a card request thread.
You already asked this question 2 days ago and had it answered here - https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10404705

Use , , or the illusion discord to find more tattoo cards.
These websites don't even function in my country that's why I am asking here
I will not purposely spam in the thread for no reason
I was just asking if cards that i have been requesting have already been shared in this thread earlier then can one you of kindly direct me to that part of the thread
Discord is just toxic like you
Went there and asked them if such cards are available
The said find on your own
And after searching for character cards for like 3 hours not one of them had a tattoo
Just stupid cum splatter and shitty body writing
You can ignore my comment
I am anyway unwatching this thread as I have found how to make my own tattoos in gimp courtesy of turbojoe one of the more helpful sensible person in this thread
Have a good day sir
If my country internet regulations weren't strict enough I wouldn't have had any problem but it is what it is

Wanere

May 29, 2021
that he remembers these characters! :unsure:

welcome Syx and veronika happy to have recognized you!:love:

Syx and Veronika red Manaworld Selected.png
Veronika red and Syx Manaworld 01.png Syx and Veronika red Manaworld milk.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last update!

Vinsmoke Reiju Selected.png Nico Robin and Nami, Reiju one piece Ep6.png
enjoy!
I hope it won't grow, Well, now I'm quiet!

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
REQUESTED - Mixed Tattoos
- Here are some decent ones from my personal collection from Discord - Creator Credit given in folder names
Unrar & Put into UserData/Overlays

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
These websites don't even function in my country that's why I am asking here
I will not purposely spam in the thread for no reason
I was just asking if cards that i have been requesting have already been shared in this thread earlier then can one you of kindly direct me to that part of the thread
Discord is just toxic like you
Went there and asked them if such cards are available
The said find on your own
And after searching for character cards for like 3 hours not one of them had a tattoo
Just stupid cum splatter and shitty body writing
You can ignore my comment
I am anyway unwatching this thread as I have found how to make my own tattoos in gimp courtesy of turbojoe one of the more helpful sensible person in this thread
Have a good day sir
If my country internet regulations weren't strict enough I wouldn't have had any problem but it is what it is
This is a card sharing thread, not a card request thread.
You already asked this question 2 days ago and had it answered here - https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10404705

Use , , or the illusion discord to find more tattoo cards.
I don´t think Uberman has meant this badly - we all didn´t know that you have country restrictions to reach the recommended websites :cry:
But indeed we have an own thread here for requests https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-26 and it´s a good idea to ask for special cards there.

The first Spoiler of Sykosis shows you how to search here - on top right of the page type in "tattoo" and you get all postings of the card sharing thread according to tattoos.
Maybe you find some cards with tattoos.

I will look what I have of tattooed cards to share to you, but they are only a few.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
When I've added newer cards to HS2 the characters appear without the proper skin color, I'm running [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11. I assume I'm missing something?? View attachment 2508144
Enable graphics mode in InitSetting (In the HS2 Root directory)
Additional Info here

Do not enable DHH and Graphics Mod a the same time, GM can do DHH but DHH cannot do GM and will load as dark or black skin

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I don´t think Uberman has meant this badly - we all didn´t know that you have country restrictions to reach the recommended websites :cry:
But indeed we have an own thread here for requests https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-26 and it´s a good idea to ask for special cards there.

The first Spoiler of Sykosis shows you how to search here - on top right of the page type in "tattoo" and you get all postings of the card sharing thread according to tattoos.
Maybe you find some cards with tattoos.

I will look what I have of tattooed cards to share to you, but they are only a few.
See it's not so hard to be polite and say
Hey there is a particular thread where you can ask such things don't ask here simple but no
Instead some guy is accusing me of asking something twice
I am new to this thing so it will take time for me to adapt to f95zone and honey select 2 in general so thank you for bearing with my nonsense for so long turbojoe
I had already tried the method mentioned above when I joined the thread for the first time but found only one such card so yeah that's why I was asking again
Once again thanks for sharing the thread and no need to search up tattoos anymore
Pls don't waste your time on my whims
Gimps has really been helpful so hey once I have finished the character card I will post it here

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
REQUESTED - Mixed Tattoos
- Here are some decent ones from my personal collection from Discord - Creator Credit given in folder names
Unrar & Put into UserData/Overlays

Thanks man but I already used the search method
Found only one such card
But with your permission I will bookmark this if you don't mind

Reactions: Sykosis

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
dont know why but cant seem to find card,anyone have same issue?
No.... What do you see? For me, the card is a small image in the post that you have to click on to expand. Once you do, you can save the expanded image as the card in PNG format. I'm curious to know if you don't see that. In the meantime, I'm attaching the same thing (should be the card) to this reply. Hope this helps.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Thanks man but I already used the search method
Found only one such card
But with your permission I will bookmark this if you don't mind
Feel free but do know, that these are not perma links, It wont be available forever so download asap or you may not find these again. This wont be reposted by me, my megalink is for 7 days only. This is from my personal overlays folder of some of the best tattoo overlay creators out there. Some of which are no longer available anymore (Old illusion discord links, pre jan 2022 - Many people left after the new admin took over & Many deleted their post history. I have about 3 gb of assorted tats, but most are single .png textures without the creators name. So I wont reshare them unless I can credit the creator, it's just the way I am.

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Feel free but do know, that these are not perma links, It wont be available forever so download asap or you may not find these again. This wont be reposted by me, my megalink is for 7 days only. This is from my personal overlays folder of some of the best tattoo overlay creators out there. Some of which are no longer available anymore (Old illusion discord links, pre jan 2022 - Many people left after the new admin took over & Many deleted their post history. I have about 3 gb of assorted tats, but most are single .png textures without the creators name. So I wont reshare them unless I can credit the creator, it's just the way I am.
Will do mate thanks for everything

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes