[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Iko17

Sep 21, 2021
Is there a (obviously not simple) way to replace male characters with female characters and vice versa in scenes?

Reactions: Sykosis

yoshinon777

Dec 1, 2019
No.... What do you see? For me, the card is a small image in the post that you have to click on to expand. Once you do, you can save the expanded image as the card in PNG format. I'm curious to know if you don't see that. In the meantime, I'm attaching the same thing (should be the card) to this reply. Hope this helps.
Like soso07, I can't recognize the card
I'm sorry if I'm wrong
This card doesn't seem to have metadata

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qazeqaze

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Like soso07, I can't recognize the card
I'm sorry if I'm wrong
This card doesn't seem to have metadata
Well, after actually... um.... attempting to.... you know... open the card, I also failed. Further testing, I tried saving the card from Kenzato and ran into the same problem. Sorry about that. My mistake. Anyone else have thoughts?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is there a (obviously not simple) way to replace male characters with female characters and vice versa in scenes?
I think you can replace a Male character with a Female futa character. I think you need to create the latter & save it as normal. Then move it to the Male folder after which you should be able to do so.
I think that's how I did it, but it was a while ago. Others may know better ways.

Reactions: turbojoe and Iko17

Glorminus

Apr 30, 2020
Many people left after the new admin took over & Many deleted their post history.
That would explain a bit. I have been searching for some OPs but running into dead-ends. Been in the discord for years but haven't been paying attention since I haven't active with the games.
It also seems like a lot of the older posts on Kenzato were wiped at some point too.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
See it's not so hard to be polite and say
Hey there is a particular thread where you can ask such things don't ask here simple but no
Instead some guy is accusing me of asking something twice
I am new to this thing so it will take time for me to adapt to f95zone and honey select 2 in general so thank you for bearing with my nonsense for so long turbojoe
I had already tried the method mentioned above when I joined the thread for the first time but found only one such card so yeah that's why I was asking again
Once again thanks for sharing the thread and no need to search up tattoos anymore
Pls don't waste your time on my whims
Gimps has really been helpful so hey once I have finished the character card I will post it here
NP :love:
Looking forward to what´s comind :D

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well, after actually... um.... attempting to.... you know... open the card, I also failed. Further testing, I tried saving the card from Kenzato and ran into the same problem. Sorry about that. My mistake. Anyone else have thoughts?
in your HS2 Installation should be a Folder called [UTILITY]HS2CharEdit, open the .exe inside this folder and you can load a card, then you can easily see if it's a real Card or just a Image
I´m always using HS2PNGInfo to identify a HS2 card.
Both cards (from F95 and from Kenzato) are empty - I guess it´s a HS1 card, not usable in HS2.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
you can play as a male or futa character
go to create and select girls
then choose the futanari option
then create the character card
launch the game and go to player and choose the character you just created

Reactions: turbojoe

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
No.... What do you see? For me, the card is a small image in the post that you have to click on to expand. Once you do, you can save the expanded image as the card in PNG format. I'm curious to know if you don't see that. In the meantime, I'm attaching the same thing (should be the card) to this reply. Hope this helps.
thx but still not load in charamaker even info tool is empty when i drag card i download other cards from his page and work perfectly:) 2 cards from his kenzato page

Last edited:
Reactions: FXU and Sykosis

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
sorry guys
actually here should come the preview of my next project,
but unfortunately I overexposed the film when developing the photos. :eek:
remained only the negative to it. :cry:
hope you can already see what new beauty is already waiting for you.
View attachment 2509464

your card will follow as soon as the project is finished or I have a new film :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of AndrAIa from an old nineties show called "ReBoot."

EDIT: Looks like they updated the forum UI. Looks sweet. I like that the search option is handy without the need to scroll to the top of the page now.

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
5 Cards dropped at kenzato
Fixed Dominique 2023 (My profile Banner girl), Josie Rework 2023, Jodi 2023, Cassidy 2023 (Has Tats) & Joanna Tan
Dominique Preview.png

Check them out
- Brand new cards, Reworks of my old shit and fixed reuploads are starting this weekend, check in often - a shitload is coming

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Pixeldrain works fortunately but 220 mb tf haha how many tattoos are there mate :ROFLMAO:
They are all his cards before he left. I wasn't looking directly for Tattoos I just knew his cards had them. I just load them up in character editor and then xport those skin overlays. I could have sworn there was like to zips of Tattoo overlays posted, did you get those? Other than those....only ones you make will be new or you can ask for someone to make some in Illusionsoft Discord Commission channel.

Reactions: Sykosis and Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
They are all his cards before he left. I wasn't looking directly for Tattoos I just knew his cards had them. I just load them up in character editor and then xport those skin overlays. I could have sworn there was like to zips of Tattoo overlays posted, did you get those? Other than those....only ones you make will be new or you can ask for someone to make some in Illusionsoft Discord Commission channel.
Yep I got them already exported them

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
5 Cards dropped at kenzato
Fixed Dominique 2023 (My profile Banner girl), Josie Rework 2023, Jodi 2023, Cassidy 2023 (Has Tats) & Joanna Tan
View attachment 2511210

Check them out
- Brand new cards, Reworks of my old shit and fixed reuploads are starting this weekend, check in often - a shitload is coming
Guys I have finally been able to open the websites for the character cards
I just had to use nord VPN :HideThePain:
Also is the Dominique card permanent or will it disappear like the mega link ?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes