[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The right toes of some of my models don't render properly. Toenails are properly placed but the toes themselves are stretched off in the wrong direction to some vanishing point. Everything looks normal in the editor; it's only when the model is being used when things go wonky. Here are a couple screencaps:
View attachment 2512924
View attachment 2512917
So far, I've not been able to determine what's causing this problem. Any suggestions?
Additional to Sykosis: if you say you don´t have this issue in charamaker, so try also to save the card again and then test it ingame. Maybe outdated mods are saved to the card to the recent version.

Sep 15, 2021
Could be a few things
Card could be made with older bonemod / Abmx
Your game version may be old
Possible texture leak/broken on toenails or skin type (some old skins used to do this on fingers and or toes) The Skin zipmod might be old and need to be updated

Quick fix - test
try changing the body skin

What version of hs2 are you running?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for looking into this!

I'm using BetterRepack R12. I don't know my way around BoneMod, but I have the new UI so I think that that updated properly. This problem isn't new; I had the same issue under R11.

The skin was the first thing that I tried to change, but it didn't help. The one that I posted before was using one of K1T0-K1TN's skins but I've had the same problem with Hanmen. I also tried changing the skin build, changing shoes and socks, resetting all of the advanced sliders affecting feet, and switching between GraphicsMod and DHH. Bonemod is my next guess but I don't know what I'm doing in that tool.

Here's a screencap of the same issue affecting a different model that should be familiar to you:

1680377605013.png Jezebel-SSS-original.png

I think that that's 100% original Jezebel with no tweaks but I could be wrong.

Output log attached.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Ok - and what is this for?
Is there a benefit or should this be a idiotic punishment?
Where are my over 2600 Likes now???

Anyway NOT very funny :mad:

Will see if tomorrow all is back again, otherwise this was it here in this forum...................
Ya, It should be reset tomorrow back to normal :)

Reactions: turbojoe

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Thanks for looking into this!

I'm using BetterRepack R12. I don't know my way around BoneMod, but I have the new UI so I think that that updated properly. This problem isn't new; I had the same issue under R11.

The skin was the first thing that I tried to change, but it didn't help. The one that I posted before was using one of K1T0-K1TN's skins but I've had the same problem with Hanmen. I also tried changing the skin build, changing shoes and socks, resetting all of the advanced sliders affecting feet, and switching between GraphicsMod and DHH. Bonemod is my next guess but I don't know what I'm doing in that tool.

Here's a screencap of the same issue affecting a different model that should be familiar to you:

View attachment 2513176 View attachment 2513198

I think that that's 100% original Jezebel with no tweaks but I could be wrong.

Output log attached.
Is this happening only in studio ? Or in game as well ? Does it happen in maker as well ?

Reactions: Vanderlei.Lukens
Sep 15, 2021
Is this happening only in studio ? Or in game as well ? Does it happen in maker as well ?
Only in game. I've never learned to use Studio, but those models at least appear to load properly. They also look normal in character editor.

I suppose that it could be a bug in my graphics drivers, but why would it only affect some models?

Reactions: Sykosis

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Only in game. I've never learned to use Studio, but those models at least appear to load properly. They also look normal in character editor.

I suppose that it could be a bug in my graphics drivers, but why would it only affect some models?
Is your R12 a new one and the issue was appearing with that?
If so, try to reinstall.

Reactions: Sykosis

laphing

Dec 26, 2020
Hi, sorry did anyone sill have all the 73lac7c honey select 1 character mods? because all the previous mega links were all dead, I accidentally format the hard drive and now all the 73lac73 mods and honey select 1 games folder were gone now:cry:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Hi, sorry did anyone sill have all the 73lac7c honey select 1 character mods? because all the previous mega links were all dead, I accidentally format the hard drive and now all the 73lac73 mods and honey select 1 games folder were gone now:cry:
Try asking in the HS1 thread ;) This is Hs2

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes