[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Well i thought it was time to move from R11 to R12 and i already regret doing so,have many issues but more important i dunno why game is so slow and eating 16 GB from windows partition... any ideea how to fix it?

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Guys I have finally been able to open the websites for the character cards
I just had to use nord VPN :HideThePain:
Also is the Dominique card permanent or will it disappear like the mega link ?
Dominique is based on likes on Kenzato, but pm me if she is gone and ill send her to you

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
does anyone know this mod name ?
because of no direct name of the zip, I can not find a direct download to it

View attachment 2511900
its by Ailegend or Slut (The are the same Creator, Ailegend is usually studio based mods, & Slut is maker based) I checked the guid - That one I dont have so I cant tell you the mod name sorry :(

If you can post a pic of it, I may be able to help you more

Well i thought it was time to move from R11 to R12 and i already regret doing so,have many issues but more important i dunno why game is so slow and eating 16 GB from windows partition... any ideea how to fix it?
Hmmm weird, it should react the same. Did you use upgrade or full pack download, I always suggest full pack - upgrade generally has issues

Try pming 2155x on Better Repack discord, he will help you with the partition problem. 2155x is the support guy so dont worry about randomly messaging him

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
the mod is used within the scene-map, which you also used for the presentation of one of your girls.
think also that it is ailegend, but find on his page nothing suitable for it !
View attachment 2512410
That scene pic is from Daggoth, he tends to stick to base game sideloader stuff. Rarely uses mods publicly.

I had the mod, guess i had a typo, I used hs2pnginfo to id the scene then copy pasted into kk manager
Screenshot (440).png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have the same suspicion as Sykosis.
My last warning of "upgrading" look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10404866

If it isn´t so try a new install, be sure you have the game main folder on top of a drive for shortest file pathes (possibly NOT C:/), avoid the registry fixer, then follow this way https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9781435

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
does anyone know this mod name ?
because of no direct name of the zip, I can not find a direct download to it

View attachment 2511900
Hi!

I saw an odd mode name ina scene I get from B55 site. Chech this out:
odd.png

And here is the scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is something...strange, isn't?
Maybe this mod is meant to AiShoujo, or it is a corrupt zipmod file.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I have the same suspicion as Sykosis.
My last warning of "upgrading" look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10404866

If it isn´t so try a new install, be sure you have the game main folder on top of a drive for shortest file pathes (possibly NOT C:/), avoid the registry fixer, then follow this way https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9781435
I always download full pack,extract with 7zip,until now dont have this issue and yes i begin play HS2 from begining also i check on STN discord an he know about this problems and promise to release a fix :)

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
that's exactly what I meant.
I recently started to completely update and relaunch my game.
for this i have provided an extra ssd just for this.
unfortunately, I have a lot of material that still carries the direct chinese or simple number as a zip label.
others have not yet been converted from zip or rar format into the required zipmod.
so it is often very difficult to say which mod or file is in the archive.
currently i create new folders in the mod-folder to get some overview.
however, so far i have only sorted and assigned a little over half of the data i have collected.
so I am still constantly missing mods when using maps and scenes in the studio.
but i hope to have worked through everything soon and finally have a pure game version that i have put together.
with that i should finally have a data volume of more than 800 GB.
nevertheless, this should not be all the material that is currently available on the net.
Burgeritems example
The guid is not the zipmod name
It is the unique name which the creator calls the mod inside the zipmod in the manifest file - Then the abdata tells which files to replace in the game or assigns them a new guid number to prevent duplication or deletion and can uniquely protect the creators work.
Then the creator names the actual zipmod whatever he or she wants

Screenshot (447).png

The game will load the manifest to get the guid and then load the mod, hs2 itself never uses the mod name only the guid.

More info on how it works here

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2021
The right toes of some of my models don't render properly. Toenails are properly placed but the toes themselves are stretched off in the wrong direction to some vanishing point. Everything looks normal in the editor; it's only when the model is being used when things go wonky. Here are a couple screencaps:
1680371802097.png
1680371728712.png
So far, I've not been able to determine what's causing this problem. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I'm having a problem with one of my models wherein her right toes don't render properly. Toenails are properly placed but the toes themselves are stretched off in the wrong direction to some vanishing point. Everything looks normal in the editor; it's only when the model is being used when things go wonky. Here are a couple screencaps:
View attachment 2512924
View attachment 2512917
So far, I've not been able to determine what's causing this problem. Any suggestions?
Could be a few things
Card could be made with older bonemod / Abmx
Your game version may be old
Possible texture leak/broken on toenails or skin type (some old skins used to do this on fingers and or toes) The Skin zipmod might be old and need to be updated

Quick fix - test
try changing the body skin

What version of hs2 are you running?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes