[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
problem
hi people
have again the described problem.
have received yesterday from a japanese friend over 400 zipmods as download.
unfortunately there are also almost all zip's in japanese designation.
so it is again open all and read the data used in it to get clues to the original mod.
with some this is possible thanks to english language, but with many this is also in jap. which is why I have to translate everything.
this way i need forever to rename all zip and later when using them to find them again on my hard drive.
therefore a question.
is there not a tool or function in Viewer or other, with which one can display the installation path of the used mods directly with the opened card which is just read out ?
View attachment 2514910
The only way I know to see the installation path is KK Manager
And the mod name you see in HS2PNGInfo

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
No more grey body's YAAA!
or presets or cubemaps lol and its based off a very, very old version of the bepinex controller EXPECT MAJOR issues, many have tried it including STN, and there is a good reason why its not a main stream thing included in New BR versions

PS Graphics mode displays both DHH and GM Cards has improved lighting options, advanced lighting and runs better then DHH if set up properly

read here - Ya actually READ it
Ps 0.5.2 is in BR12 so you dont need to install it

Goodluck

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
problem
hi people
have again the described problem.
have received yesterday from a japanese friend over 400 zipmods as download.
unfortunately there are also almost all zip's in japanese designation.
so it is again open all and read the data used in it to get clues to the original mod.
with some this is possible thanks to english language, but with many this is also in jap. which is why I have to translate everything.
this way i need forever to rename all zip and later when using them to find them again on my hard drive.
therefore a question.
is there not a tool or function in Viewer or other, with which one can display the installation path of the used mods directly with the opened card which is just read out ?
View attachment 2514910
Hs2pnginfo & KKManager can still find Japanese names
Just drop all the Japanese named files into one folder, like maybe NotTranslatedNames and put into mymods. (to easily find the location folder)

I have many untranslated zipmods as well, but often the actual mod name is translated

Last edited:

taureaudragon

Jun 26, 2017
or presets or cubemaps lol and its based off a very, very old version of the bepinex controller EXPECT MAJOR issues, many have tried it including STN, and there is a good reason why its not a main stream thing included in New BR versions

PS Graphics mode displays both DHH and GM Cards has improved lighting options, advanced lighting and runs better then DHH if set up properly

Goodluck
What presets do you use?

Reactions: Sykosis

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022

Goodluck
The only thing I dislike about Graphics mode versus DHH is that everything I've seen in it has harsher, darker lighting, with colours that don't pop as well as the preset I have for DHH. All of the extra graphical enhancements such as skin detail and reflections are of course, better. However, for someone like me, who is overwhelmed by settings available, even if it is possible to mirror the look I have with my DHH preset in SSS, it's doubtful I'd ever have the skills to find it.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
What presets do you use?
I use my own presets adjusted for whatever I'm doing in a scene or picture, I adjust lighting as needed in the actual F5 Post processing and f5 Lighting options.

I can be overwhelming at first yes, however its very easy once you get used to it

The problem with Preset sharing is that your actual PC graphics cards setting is embedded into the preset, which is why downloaded presets often make peoples Pcs run like shit, and then they blame it on Graphics mod.
The only thing I dislike about Graphics mode versus DHH is that everything I've seen in it has harsher, darker lighting, with colours that don't pop as well as the preset I have for DHH. All of the extra graphical enhancements such as skin detail and reflections are of course, better. However, for someone like me, who is overwhelmed by settings available, even if it is possible to mirror the look I have with my DHH preset in SSS, it's doubtful I'd ever have the skills to find it.
Ok this is kind of a long explanation, as Graphics mod does require some extras that are not really mentioned anywhere and is presumed you know.
Namely Cubemaps
Cubemaps add an extra dimension of lighting to a scene or picture and change drastically depending on which is used

To get a Dhh looking setup, you need to use the Grey/white looking Cubemap selected in f5 lighting (and Skybox toggled in the top option, Its in the game by default) or a brighter cube in general example sky with clouds - there are many, many options. There is also Twilight which is another matter entirely

So the order is this open hs2 to make a card, load card. Lower right corner uncheck backlight. Load a preset then press f5 and select the cube I mentioned above. Then adjust Post processing effects as needed, example Depth of field etc.

The easiest way to be honest is pm me on discord, if you have a mic and ill gladly walk anyone through it that wants to learn via voice and share screen. Its not hard once you have a basic understanding of what to adjust. Ive taught quite a few people how to use it

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
i prefer dhh with sss support
It was originally posted here

Please do read the Required modules portion, As it's Extremely old BepinEX tech Pre DX8 (Newest DHH tech was in DX7 BTW)
See the comments section as well ;)
Current BR DX12 version and plugins are here - compare yourself

To simplify, if it doesn't use the current BepinEX Version It will not run in BR12 - Or will not run properly or will break other plugins

As I said STN investigated it, So did ManlyMarco - Sadly it has to many issues & breaks to many things to warrant the trouble.

Want to test it yourself, press f5 goto post processing and post a pic of the volumetric lighting controller or lighting tab, reflection probes controller. Yup its not there :) Nor are the presets or cubemaps in general. Or the paths to set them up in Plugins Graphics 0.5.2 - It breaks that as well, which is the Main Advanced lighting controller for HS2 Graphics mod. Need more proof open your output_log (in the Hs2 root folder) and look at the failed to load and failed to render errors.... so ya that kinda speaks for its self doesn't it.

Manual updating mods & plugins - sure you could get away with it, with as example a retail japanese version of hs2 and dx expansions, It would require a very good understanding of how the game and plugins work. But most dont do it that way, or have that knowledge.

Potentially it's a great addition & Hopefully over time it will improve and make it into BR or even into the hongfire patch, but at this time for most people it's not worth the trouble because of the issues it does cause within Better Repack which is what most people use nowadays. Sadly the current version is not even included in the HS2 Optional mods folder, because of the issues it does cause.

To ADD as a card Creator I really want this plugin to succeed, as someone who does make both DHH and SSS Cards it would make life very simple. But I cannot recommend it at this time in its current state. I do Follow this mod and keep an eye on it. One day it will get there, but it is just not there yet unfortunately

Last edited:

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
as promised :giggle:
here the first upload of my mod collection.
as my friend told me, the mods are from jap. forums and some from kenzato.
(Some also from pay sites) :devilish:

version 1 contains

View attachment 2516820
- 1 Zip-file
packed to 2,21 GB - unrar 4,1 GB
inside 148 Zip-mods
install under myMods - Folder

- 2 Coordinate-dates from beautiful outfits :love:
37 Coordinate-Card to the Mods in the Zip-file

View attachment 2516822

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you like it and want more ??
then leave proper like's for the post :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
ask is there have Char card for the mod that u share?

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
BTW
R12 Hotfix 1 is now live
- Updated IllusionFixes HS2 to v21.0.1
- Updated DeathWeasel's HS2_Colliders v1.3
- Updated Marco's HS2_BrowserFolders to v3.0

To get it run initsettings & update
sadly its not a fix,that plugins was posted on discord few days ago:(

Reactions: Sykosis
Jun 26, 2022
as promised :giggle:
here the first upload of my mod collection.
as my friend told me, the mods are from jap. forums and some from kenzato.
(Some also from pay sites) :devilish:

version 1 contains

View attachment 2516820
- 1 Zip-file
packed to 2,21 GB - unrar 4,1 GB
inside 148 Zip-mods
install under myMods - Folder
Nearly half of mods from this pack of yours are already in BR Repack and some of them are even doubled.
Still, over half of them new addition to fully updated a few days ago game.
It's really easy to find out those doubled and those that are already in BR Repack (if you have it fully updated) when you to use KKManager, just click Show Same Guid button and order listed mods by Guid column and in columns File Name and File path you'll see exactly which ones are from modpack and which ones you just added.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I'm am going to make a detailed guide on how to do a DHH looking Girl in graphics mod as well as pictures explaining what everything does and a couple presets to get people started.

It will take me a while to do. Synalon and Myself are working on this together.
Lavalamp22 did something a time ago. Very clear in explaining the basic of Graphic mode. very clear that I understaded,even I having no skills in that, nothing, nada, zero.

Most people, myself included, get overwhelmed when see all that sliders and setting. but as you said b4, Graph mod has everything to make good scenes.

I'll be looking forward for you post in the future. Many thanks!!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes