[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
yes

I think yes
on R11 it still worked stably, but then apparently either I did something with the shaders, or some other plugin interferes
but even "reinstallation" (R11 to R12) did not help

thanks, but I'm somehow embarrassed to enter illusion discord, maybe someday...
Ok I checked illusion discord
From what I understand is there is a plugin and multiple zipmods
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make sure the plugin is toggled on in f1 settings plugin settings in both maker and studio
That seems to be the most common solution

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Preview - Lauren Boebert
Public release on Saturday. I'm trying something new, publishing to my patrons a few days early.

CttCJim-Lauren-Boebert-Preview.png

CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE: I used as a base to start from. I might use it again to make someone else, it's a really good base. Go check it out.

The "Brain Deads" logo I lifted from this . Show the artist some love!

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
I hope this will get some people started

★ Read the read me first

★ Important - Do not attempt to run the preset out of the box, follow the guide and make changes as suggested, and then SAVE a new preset with your settings applied. This is the most common mistake when people try graphics mod the first time and then they face performance issues.
Guide + Preset + Cubemap

Have Fun

Additional Information on settings here
Thank you for this. I followed the guide but didn't end up liking my results very much (a little too washed out). The DHH-looking preset you provided though... wow! The result is so close to my preferred DHH preset it is uncanny. I also like the guide, as it indicated key settings that impact performance so I know what to manipulate should I need/desire it. Exactly the kind of thing I was wanting but didn't know how to do myself. Cheers.

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Thank you for this. I followed the guide but didn't end up liking my results very much (a little too washed out). The DHH-looking preset you provided though... wow! The result is so close to my preferred DHH preset it is uncanny. I also like the guide, as it indicated key settings that impact performance so I know what to manipulate should I need/desire it. Exactly the kind of thing I was wanting but didn't know how to do myself. Cheers.
Thanks, Im glad it was somewhat helpful. To be honest the preset is very close to what I actually use, since I often switch between skybox and twilight. Its a very good base. I used it for the Kelsey [2023] remake I just released on Kenzato actually. As for slightly washed out. Did you tweak the nipple colors, lip colors and skin gloss as suggested ? GM cards really benefit from adding underlay skin overlays to add additional tone, & color + details of course to the model. Try experimenting with it. Especially on the face.

Suggestion
Take what you have now and try it with various cubemaps & make sure your following the order after saving the preset which is
Load girl
turn off back light
F5 Load preset
Then the top left lighting tab and change the skybox (Definitely try 4 point gradient as an option) - If you dont have it try searching this thread for cubemaps. There are some links around

To take it to the next level definitely add Hanmen Shader 2.0 to really enhance what you can do with graphics mod especially with a good preset
The link is here https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/

Last edited:

Kaweh

Oct 30, 2019
eyes.png
Simple question, how do I fix the eyes?
Looks good in editor but not in the game.

I know someone asked but cant find the post.

Thx in advance

Kaweh

Oct 30, 2019
Reflection highlight?
Is it a mod or just general parameter?

Appear that the skin is also impacted?

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Reflection highlight?
Is it a mod or just general parameter?

Appear that the skin is also impacted?
Reflective Eye Highlight, its in the base game. Its usually bad in any kind of bright light scenario, like basic lighting in game situations. Because it will reflect strangely more often then not, depending on the direction the light is coming from

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
Preview - Lauren Boebert
Public release on Saturday. I'm trying something new, publishing to my patrons a few days early.

View attachment 2521897

CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE: I used as a base to start from. I might use it again to make someone else, it's a really good base. Go check it out.

The "Brain Deads" logo I lifted from this . Show the artist some love!

She doesn't look quite there yet. Needs more trailer park trash middles school drop out trying to pretend they're not poor and stupid.
I think most of it is in the eyes/mouth. Her expression is typically deer in headlights or "I'm too stupid to know whats going on so I'll stare into space" with heavy facial lines to accent her older than she is look while trying to cover it up with makeup :KEK:

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
She doesn't look quite there yet. Needs more trailer park trash middles school drop out trying to pretend they're not poor and stupid.
I think most of it is in the eyes/mouth. Her expression is typically deer in headlights or "I'm too stupid to know whats going on so I'll stare into space" with heavy facial lines to accent her older than she is look while trying to cover it up with makeup :KEK:
Don't forget her unearned sense of entitlement and misplaced rage...

• Haha
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes