[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I don't know her name, the name of the picture is scribbled by me
Its xyth24 not Nelz1817, I didn't fully open the pic
info is here the mod is not available yet, and will be a while before its cracked and public anyways

Xyth24 mods use encryption

More info here

Nelz does use a very similar style to the Irae card though, check out his work here or search the forum for Nelz1817 ;)

Last edited:

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
Its xyth24 not Nelz1817, I didn't fully open the pic
info is here the mod is not available yet, and will be a while before its cracked and public anyways

Xyth24 mods use encryption

More info here

yeah unfortunately;)

Reactions: Sykosis

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
I need help, i really like this Camy suit, but i also like how this HSswimsuit deal with the chest part, the swimsuit did not cover each breasts but go over it, and i really like the style. Is there anyway to make the cammy suit one have that chest part like the HSswimsuit ? or anyone have any zipmod like what i just describe above ( Cammy suit style with HSswimsuit breast cover part ?) Cammy .png HS swimsui.png

boladedracgoku3

Mar 11, 2023
I need help, i really like this Camy suit, but i also like how this HSswimsuit deal with the chest part, the swimsuit did not cover each breasts but go over it, and i really like the style. Is there anyway to make the cammy suit one have that chest part like the HSswimsuit ? or anyone have any zipmod like what i just describe above ( Cammy suit style with HSswimsuit breast cover part ?) View attachment 2527202 View attachment 2527203
Does this work for you? You can also try to do it yourself. You export the texture and modify it.
HS2CoordeF_20230407105309445.png

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
DRAGON BALL FANTASY: CH01

View attachment 2527564

CARDS PNG:
View attachment 2527565 View attachment 2527567 View attachment 2527569 View attachment 2527571

SCENE 09 (animated +18):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fantastic!! Your animation is really good and smooth. I guess you used a video editor. also the caption backgroung does not cover the scene in the usual dark-skin. Also I love the way you use the DOF and the Chromatic Abr. Good work!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: boladedracgoku3

WhitrinF

Nov 6, 2022
I hope this will get some people started

★ Read the read me first

★ Important - Do not attempt to run the preset out of the box, follow the guide and make changes as suggested, and then SAVE a new preset with your settings applied. This is the most common mistake when people try graphics mod the first time and then they face performance issues.
Guide + Preset + Cubemap

Have Fun

Additional Information on settings here

Sorry I'm late but your guide made me curious about the buffer size. What would be the steps mentioned to adjust the Buffer Size by the Init Setting? My standard Monitor's resolution is 2560 x 1440p with a RTX 3060Ti but in the pluggin's window it is shows 1293 x 727.

Ty

AI.jpg

Reactions: Sykosis
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes