[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
its only for the vampire teeth, i have other cards with de teeth accessory (happymod teeth or something liek that) but its not the same
So far as I know there are only 2 ways to get Tiger/Vampire Teeth.

1 - you´re meaning this one?
TigerTeeth.jpg
Ok - for a perfect look you have to tweak the default version via Adjust.
May look then like
TigerTeeth1.jpg

Second way is a little more work: add 2 head accessory Cones and adjust them to each side
TigerTeethCone.jpg

Possible result
TigerTeethCone1.jpg

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Preview - Lauren Boebert
Public release on Saturday. I'm trying something new, publishing to my patrons a few days early.

View attachment 2521897

CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE: I used as a base to start from. I might use it again to make someone else, it's a really good base. Go check it out.

The "Brain Deads" logo I lifted from this . Show the artist some love!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a reminder to all: this card is now public. Enjoy!

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
What about Cunihinx Ada Wong re4 remakes?
Not out yet and I think this is the one people wanted. I saw the preview.....If its as good as the preview, it would be the only Ada card people get. I dare say it looks like another celeb if you change the hair color. (I mean you can change it to another person easily)

toor73

Nov 25, 2020
He is using the DHH SSS hack that lets you run GM and DHH at the same time
TJ see here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10447113

And as he now noticed it breaks advanced lighting which is Graphics 0.5.2 by orangespork (the f5 controller)

Reinstalling is the easiest way to fix it
or reload you old backed up DHH folder, remove the plugin, and download (Hs2Graphics is the file you need) Its included it most BR both 11 and 12 have it
goodluck and keep backups ;)
Thank you Sykosis and turbojoe! After deleting the DHH files, everything worked out. I set up the graphics according to the instructions of Sykosis, the result is amazing! Here's a great job by Nelz1817 with some minor adjustments and a different body in SSS (Next Gen Shader).
HS2_2023-04-11-02-18-05-434.png HS2_2023-04-11-02-19-36-758.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes