[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Sorry I'm late but your guide made me curious about the buffer size. What would be the steps mentioned to adjust the Buffer Size by the Init Setting? My standard Monitor's resolution is 2560 x 1440p with a RTX 3060Ti but in the pluggin's window it is shows 1293 x 727.

Ty

View attachment 2529428
1. make sure your video drivers are updated
2. if your desktop resolution is 2560x1440, you should be able to run the game as it is below.
Start the game once from initsettings (its in Game Root directory), this will force the game to use the settings here

The AiGirl menu should be very similar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Does this work for you? You can also try to do it yourself. You export the texture and modify it.
View attachment 2527357
I was kind thinking more about turtle neck, but yeah this seem pretty good, i will try to cover up the neck somehow :'333. Thanks alot. ( i tried exporting textur before, but some mods use their own texturepack that doesn't work on other mods. )
Edit: i just tried it, and no, i was looking for some thing that have the lower part like the Cammy suit + turtle neck, but its breast cover part, th suit must cover the breasts without touching the skin part inbetween the breasts, like it must go over both the breasts( like the HS2 swimsuit ). But thanks anyway :'3333

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
does not start with graphics, what am I doing wrong?
First you shouldn`t activate GraphicsMod and Better Anti-Aliasing together. Better Anti-Aliasing is outdated - use only GraphicsMod.

But it seem your install isn´t correct, cuz I´m missing the DHH option in your Init screen
InitSetting-R12-DHH.jpg

Reactions: Dagg0th and Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
First you shouldn`t activate GraphicsMod and Better Anti-Aliasing together. Better Anti-Aliasing is outdated - use only GraphicsMod.

But it seem your install isn´t correct, cuz I´m missing the DHH option in your Init screen
View attachment 2530732
He is using the DHH SSS hack that lets you run GM and DHH at the same time
TJ see here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10447113

And as he now noticed it breaks advanced lighting which is Graphics 0.5.2 by orangespork (the f5 controller)

Reinstalling is the easiest way to fix it
or reload you old backed up DHH folder, remove the plugin, and download (Hs2Graphics is the file you need) Its included it most BR both 11 and 12 have it
goodluck and keep backups ;)

Last edited:

Crypto711

Feb 28, 2020
Hello, just a quick question, I've not looked at this page for a while, there used to be a collection of different mods and cards that was posted infrequently, i've gone back pretty far and can't find it, does anyone know what it's called or what page it was last on?

Thanks in advance if I don't see any replys shortly after they are posted.

cloyster99

Aug 22, 2021
Adds floor, breast, hand, and skirt colliders. Colliders can be toggled on and off in Studio and their state saves with the scene.

It was hotfixed into br12
Now that i see you around, can i sugest you try with diferent face types in a next card? I like your style and i would like yo see what comes out :D

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, just a quick question, I've not looked at this page for a while, there used to be a collection of different mods and cards that was posted infrequently, i've gone back pretty far and can't find it, does anyone know what it's called or what page it was last on?

Thanks in advance if I don't see any replys shortly after they are posted.
Especially character cards, sometimes clothing coordinates and even sometimes links to special mods not in cluded in BetterRepack yet are posted here permanetly.
If you want to update yourself there is no way around it than you search by yourself through minimum some last month - so as I did if I started with this game and this site. The time you spend for this is worth it ;)
Recommended start with january 1st this year.

Belonging game mechanics and sometimes mods there is another thread https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10489190 to watch.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes