[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 18, 2021
Paloma
View attachment 2531291
small, slightly different from the official card
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gallery -
card -
additional clothing sets -
Card without hair mod ?

Ormsby78

Jul 31, 2021
Hello, just a quick question, I've not looked at this page for a while, there used to be a collection of different mods and cards that was posted infrequently, i've gone back pretty far and can't find it, does anyone know what it's called or what page it was last on?

Thanks in advance if I don't see any replys shortly after they are posted.
I believe it might be the packs from the forum user "krorus123" just search their name in this thread and see if it looks familiar. They no longer post it in here because the links were nuked within days (paid mods in the pack) so now they just post in the HS2 Discord. I have that pack somewhere but its an old version, not the updated one with more stuff.

randomstranger2

Mar 28, 2023
Sykosis, hello! This is my first post here, after spending the last month and a half trying to figure out all this new technology, software, hardware (i.e. I got a laptop with my 1st Nvidia card and Better Repack).

ANYWAY. Just wanted to thank you for your lovely character cards. Your most recent has become My Favorite Face-Head ever. I say Face-Head because, of course, I did some tailoring to my own tastes. :giggle: But yeah! You make some beautiful cards that actually work! Thank you again!

B551F14D-EFAE-4327-896D-BF678B2FC0FB.jpeg
F54C4A07-6B9D-40CC-BE74-42BA286F1BF6.jpeg

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Sykosis, hello! This is my first post here, after spending the last month and a half trying to figure out all this new technology, software, hardware (i.e. I got a laptop with my 1st Nvidia card and Better Repack).

ANYWAY. Just wanted to thank you for your lovely character cards. Your most recent has become My Favorite Face-Head ever. I say Face-Head because, of course, I did some tailoring to my own tastes. :giggle: But yeah! You make some beautiful cards that actually work! Thank you again!

View attachment 2531775
View attachment 2531776
LOL, Thanks for the kind words & I'm glad your enjoying her.

cloyster99

Aug 22, 2021
Yup NP, LOL. Im not new though, I've released over 1300 cards on various platforms. Any head & face type preference your looking for ?
Well i always wanted to see a good one with face Type V, is the one with the vampire teeth, if not, just do anything you like :)

• Haha
Reactions: Sykosis

cloyster99

Aug 22, 2021
There is Aquan Head type_05 which is an anime face or RG head 5 by hooh. Neither have vampire teeth, I guess Dblins western face can also be considered head type 5, Just post a pic of the head type you want please. Make sure I can see the selection box on the top right.

Reminder
I am on HS2 not aigirl
This one
Sin título.png
No idea where i got this, but if you dont have it you can do anything you like buddy, i also like the [Happymod] Braces Type (y)

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
This one
View attachment 2533393
No idea where i got this, but if you dont have it you can do anything you like buddy, i also like the [Happymod] Braces Type (y)
K, I found it

No offence, but I'm not making a card using that, there are almost zero skin options. I'll do something though.
BTW Happymod Braces dont work in GM, and I'm not gonna redo the textures
So I guess Ill do a DHH card using it, even though its ancient

Your Requested card is here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10499836

Last edited:

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
I think that's a pathos head, ill double check but I'm fairly sure I don't have it. Checking for initsettings updates

Do me a fav, make a fast card using that head and pm it to me, then ill find the mod and make something with it. Default model with head swap is fine, no need to get fancy its just to get the mod guid and mod name
I have it if you want it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Sykosis
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes