[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dracharil

Jan 24, 2018
Floof, as promised. Also another card I just finished and am proud of.

Azur Lane
Nagato - Fursode skin (three tails, because more than that just looks really weird when moving)

Arknights
Hoshiguma - based on one of the best skins around. (I've had weird issues with the height resetting, but that's an easy change)

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
how is it done? I'm new to HS2
uh you can do that in character creation section in the game. don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure the eyelid option is in bottom half(I think?). Change it to a different eyelid, and black line should go away.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Jinx

A manic and impulsive criminal from Zaun, Jinx lives to wreak havoc without care for the consequences. With an arsenal of deadly weapons, she unleashes the loudest blasts and brightest explosions to leave a trail of mayhem and panic in her wake. Jinx despises boredom, and gleefully brings her own chaotic brand of pandemonium wherever she goes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I am a little late to the party, but wanted to make a comment that your Jinx, reminds me so much of Abby from NCIS, just with blue hair.

Ryu Neo191

Aug 18, 2020
Dear all
Please help me solve this problems.
1. This inner-top clothing is outside top clothing. It make the overlap between bra and shirt. How can i make inner-top is inside?
2. This top clothing also only suitable if it is outside bottom clothing. But all dress clothing always default outside the top clothing. It make the overlap between the two accessories (dress and shirt). How can i solve this problem.
Thanks all
Untitled 2.png Untitled.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes