[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dracharil

Jan 24, 2018
Mmm, I don't like to admit defeat, but I'm going to ask for a pair of requests as some help.

Amagi Summer Skin - I just can't make the face look good. I definitely struggle the most with faces anyway, but I can't even get a decent-looking Amagi face to start with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KSVK - Been bashing my face against this one for a little while now, though I'm not sure where I'm having problems. If I cobble together a decent outfit, the face looks wrong. If I fix the face, something else goes poop, and so on.

SkeithX7

Jul 1, 2017
Fusion of cards for the legendary Mai Shiranui:

Mai-Shiranui.png

Card source for body:

Clothing:
KOF Mai Shiranui, found it on kenzato.
I did some fix that make it closer to original proportion. enjoy!

View attachment 771673
Tried to find the actual source for the clothing, closest I got was this creator:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That aside, browsing through cards and found these pictures

Which started a hunt to find where the hell was the clothing was for HS2 to as closely complete the card for Mai as possible. I've a disdain for people that don't credit sources to otherwise enjoy this blessed combo. Small story but figured it was amusing enough to share

Last edited:
Reactions: krorus123

DAISHU

Mar 10, 2020
Mmm, I don't like to admit defeat, but I'm going to ask for a pair of requests as some help.

Amagi Summer Skin - I just can't make the face look good. I definitely struggle the most with faces anyway, but I can't even get a decent-looking Amagi face to start with.
KSVK - Been bashing my face against this one for a little while now, though I'm not sure where I'm having problems. If I cobble together a decent outfit, the face looks wrong. If I fix the face, something else goes poop, and so on.
Man if I were you, I'd probably try creating these two characters on Koikatsu. It is very difficult to turn anime style character into a decent looking Honey Select 2 character. I mean for example there's like no reference you can base on when creating the character's nose and mouth.

EasyStreetHMV

Jul 9, 2020

Gave it a shot since I wanted to do this skin anyway. Pretty ok with it. Some clipping on her arm drapes. Getting her cheeks just right looks to be impossible without breaking the rig, but it turned out close enough for me to be happy with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dracharil

gamecity2

May 26, 2020
I improved Tifa some more but I am new to HS2 char creation so it is still a little far from looking like the remake but I am getting closer. I will try to look at HS1 models and see how the other modders did this and see if I can improve my skills some more.

Edit: Okay, the second one is as close as I could get to Tifa. No matter what I do, she looks younger. I think I need to create my own facebone mod. That is the final one.
tifa.jpg

Last edited:

alucard146

Jun 24, 2020

I spent too much time on making this gun which I really like to do, hopefully she is a base for you to finish up your vision with.

HS2ChaF_20200820061128678.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes