[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

zerdask

Jul 30, 2020
Maki Aikawa from Air Master. I kinda gave up trying to get her nose right. They're drawn kinda odd on a couple of the characters on that show, very "roman" looking and i couldn't figure out how to do that right. Probably do Mina and a couple of the others from the show too

View attachment 776138
I'll take a look at this and attempt to fix the nose too. Looks good so far

alucard146

Jun 24, 2020
I have a request if anyone wants to accept. There are some nice looking barbarian babes here and on the net. Can someone create a big muscular male Conan type barbarian?
Heres Korgoth of Bavaria lol, I used lots of scaling to get any real changes out the character maker. The face I cant seem to get that spooked look or the empty stare to go away. Small ladies will have clipping issues of course

Reactions: Kain82

Bamboomo

Jul 26, 2020
It is, apparently he grabbed my card from discord a modified it a bit lol
Ok,one more question,I meet a trouble with my male cards, I can change their height but when they play with girls their height will initialize to 75. Do you know how can I fix it? thx

gamecity2

May 26, 2020
Ok,one more question,I meet a trouble with my male cards, I can change their height but when they play with girls their height will initialize to 75. Do you know how can I fix it? thx
Once you put them in the first male or second male slot, click on the card and click edit. Make changes, exit then click save and exit

Bamboomo

Jul 26, 2020
Illusion made the animations using a height of 75, and the MC height is changed to meet that... standard practice for Illusion.

There is a mod already installed that will let you use their true height (can't recall the name and I'm not at that system) but you could end up humping air or their belly button. I tried it, it's not pretty.

I just suck it up and make all my MCs a height of 75.
I can change height few days ago, I didn't change any settings of mod but now I can't change height ,I am sure I save the change in eidt menu.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes