[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dr.fraaanz

Aug 21, 2020
@Nelz1817 : On page 32 you posted "another cutie" but there is no card. Could you upload it? (I am realy new to hs2. Is there a way to convert the image to a hs2 useable format?) / I think your creations are very good!

Last edited:

dracharil

Jan 24, 2018
Man if I were you, I'd probably try creating these two characters on Koikatsu. It is very difficult to turn anime style character into a decent looking Honey Select 2 character. I mean for example there's like no reference you can base on when creating the character's nose and mouth.
You're probably right about that, but I don't like Koikatsu.

Gave it a shot since I wanted to do this skin anyway. Pretty ok with it. Some clipping on her arm drapes. Getting her cheeks just right looks to be impossible without breaking the rig, but it turned out close enough for me to be happy with it.
I spent too much time on making this gun which I really like to do, hopefully she is a base for you to finish up your vision with.
Thanks, mates! I'll post up some floof in thanks as soon as I finish up fixing the eyes.

Reactions: alucard146

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
@Nelz1817 : On page 32 you posted "another cutie" but there is no card. Could you upload it? (I am realy new to hs2. Is there a way to convert the image to a hs2 useable format?) / I think your creations are very good!
I purged some of my earlier cards to speed up my game load time... she's among the deleted cards... however after I read your request, I decided to recreate her...not 100%...I hope it'll do...thanks HS2ChaF_20200821232936655.png

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I purged some of my earlier cards to speed up my game load time... she's among the deleted cards... however after I read your request, I decided to recreate her...not 100%...I hope it'll do...thanks
Do you mind if I ask what you feel is a good number to keep load times reasonable? I’ve been having this problem and am trying to get my main folder to a reasonable number of cards.

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
My settings for my screenshots/character creation menu ..I use DHH.. clicking on "Densa" (the button below No.6 preset.)..Deferred Rendering --ON, Display HDRI background--OFF, Enable DHH Light ---ON Enable Ambient Occlusion --ON
AO Multiscale ON, Enable Color Grading---High Definition Range, Aces Mode, Enable Chromatic Aberration---ON, Enable Vignette ---OFF, Enable screen Space Reflection --ON, That is my graphic settings on character creation.-------
Also, I'm using a Reshade ...with SweetFX and all :) :) :) :)
IMG_20200821_235458.png

Last edited:

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Do you mind if I ask what you feel is a good number to keep load times reasonable? I’ve been having this problem and am trying to get my main folder to a reasonable number of cards.
It depends on your RAM... I have 16gb single stick... before, I have around 180 cards or more.. trimmed them to 40+
Currently creating hordes of 14-16 y.o. cuties for my game... lockdown gonna be kinky :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: mojococo

Ryu Neo191

Aug 18, 2020
Dear all.
I am new here. Could someone help me, please? I have some mods from roy12 (i.e: Nyotengu). It displayed outdated mod in the screen. How can I adjust it to match the current update (repack4)? I also have some sexy clothing mods from Sjjpl. Some inner top (bot) always cant be inside top and bottom clothes. I think that problem is in additional_bones textasset. How can i adjust it?
Thanks

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes