[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
since I am very fond of animals and like little kittens, I have taken your little one also times.
However, I have changed only a little to keep it as close as possible to your version. :giggle:

View attachment 2617831

ps.
have i to buy the sweetie a litter box ??? :unsure:
Wooow she is really cute with fangs, to be honest i didn't even dare to try this option for the sake to be lore accurate (i mean FFXIV weirdos stuff xD) i don't know wich you used but you obtain a better result than me on the abs muscles

yjod

Mar 1, 2023
Hello! Can you help me use items like cigarettes and new poses in HS2? I know how to create objects and poses in StudioNeoV2 but I have no idea how to download and import them, thanks!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello! Can you help me use items like cigarettes and new poses in HS2? I know how to create objects and poses in StudioNeoV2 but I have no idea how to download and import them, thanks!
If you mean poses for StudioNEO here is a good adress
The mods goint to UserData/Studio/poses.
You can create a subfolder "Freelancer" to hold them for better separating to other poses.

Scenes e.g. ,
Also https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

yjod

Mar 1, 2023
If you mean poses for StudioNEO here is a good adress
The mods goint to UserData/Studio/poses.
You can create a subfolder "Freelancer" to hold them for better separating to other poses.

Scenes e.g. ,
Also https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/
thank you! The scenes forum helps me a lot! is there anything like it but for poses and objects?

Game watcher

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, with my limited knowledge, experience and mostly help using a earlier version as a template, i finally manage to make 2 pieces of clothes who i like to share! :D

Le malin swimsuit and the succubus outfis of maria naruse coordinate card, a special thanks to hikari shuya and anonymeow for the original clothes. In the end, the original and this version become a whole other thing but i think is a little more exact :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes