[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jPhive

Aug 19, 2022
those 2 cards are normally for the AI-Shouju Game and not for HS2.
i made a quick and dirty solution for HS2, and they look okay when i load them, but of course they need further adjustments, the skin and shader are Hammen stuff.
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321

HS2
View attachment 2625915 View attachment 2625916

AI-Shouju
View attachment 2625917 View attachment 2625918
got them from the bepis site,from the ai/hs2 section and it seems they rename all files to AI_* regardless of game intended, they were posted as being for HS2... oh well...so do i fix any card like this by changing shaders back to default saving and then resetting to next gen?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
These are 2 of the cards in question, i haven't modded these in any way.

I also don't understand what is going on with the Bra/clothes that distort her skin with tension, i get that the black part is what is shaping the model but i'm not sure how to make it display properly like in the card, i may be missing a mod/setting.
Hmmmm.............I tried your 2 cards and they´re loading fine in my fully updated BR R12
ClaudiaV3.jpg LunaV2.jpg

Seems that you´re lacking some necessary mods.

Anyway cuz these cards are using Hanmen shader the grey or black skin parts are pointing to a not correct Hanmen setting/version.
I recommend you download the whole Hanmen stuff (links here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321), the zipmod files (don´t extract them further) are going into mods/MyMods.

Be sure you have activated GraphicsMode and SSS (in game hit F5, go to SSS tab and enable.

If this doesn´t work for you we should have a look on your HS2 version.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
those 2 cards are normally for the AI-Shouju Game and not for HS2.
i made a quick and dirty solution for HS2, and they look okay when i load them, but of course they need further adjustments, the skin and shader are Hammen stuff.
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321

HS2
View attachment 2625915 View attachment 2625916

AI-Shouju
View attachment 2625917 View attachment 2625918
Why different shaders for head and body?
Avoid using different shaders for head and body, it may look good in your game but small difference in Grahphic/DHH settings and than yours will make it look unnatural like the head was cut off from other person and attached to other body.
It's best to use same shader for head and body and same or similar other parameters in material editor.

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Morning guys

I know not card related but does anyone know if you move map zipmods between these folders they will then appear in the game? Didn't want to do anything that would cause a crash. Thanks in advance

1684304185283.png

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
A reupload of a card already posted on discord before they wipe the metadata contained in PNG, she was based on a card created by Inmortal :

have fun with her o/

HS2_2022-07-17-01-20-36-109.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
Morning guys

I know not card related but does anyone know if you move map zipmods between these folders they will then appear in the game? Didn't want to do anything that would cause a crash. Thanks in advance

View attachment 2627732
It doesn't matter for game (or rather we should say for sideloader) in what subfolders are mods, if only they are inside mods folder located in main game folder it will know how to handle them and if a particular mod is for main game or studio it'll determine from zipmod content.
I make use of that and all the mods that I downloaded myself from the net I put into [downloaded] subfolder in mods folder that I created to clearly distinguish them from those from updater or repack.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes