[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anybody know how to do that?
Quote from :
" In technical side they are hugely different. Graphics are more realistic, character models were improved, skins have natively skin transmission light, physics was updated and the changed drastically, meaning that nothing from Honey Select 1 works on Honey Select 2, nor cards, scenes, clothes, items, mods or plugins."

Reactions: Great_Old_One

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Quote from :
" In technical side they are hugely different. Graphics are more realistic, character models were improved, skins have natively skin transmission light, physics was updated and the changed drastically, meaning that nothing from Honey Select 1 works on Honey Select 2, nor cards, scenes, clothes, items, mods or plugins."
hehe, theres that ONE HS1 card i always wanted & cant enough of ('cause something-something or another) that wont ever be HS2 card simply because the current mod system in these illusion games. like Honey Select 1 aint too bad to play from time to time for them cards either. I prefer the brothel escapades in HS2 though. Next is the survival gameplay of AIS. I really wanted RoomGirl to take my top3 spot but its just not there yet for me (mainly because of being spoiled with the modded AIS/HS2). so, HoneySelect still holds an occasional game for me to play from time to time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Hi!
I have the same dilema, I have a folder named nelz1817 and most of the chicks are namesakes, It is the same dilema choosing what name I gonna give to each o this beauties LoL
Well, I'm just providing you guys with base chara... names don't matter, personally, past girls' names are also my dilemma...I've had amnesia from past relationships :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Iko17

Sep 21, 2021
Well, I'm just providing you guys with base chara... names don't matter, personally, past girls' names are also my dilemma...I've had amnesia from past relationships :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, me personally, I don't know if I'm alone in this or not, but I rarely create my own girls. I usually take girls from others' creations, as if in real life - meeting a real, never before seen girl, not even knowing her name, like a first date or something :) AND I prefer those nice beautiful girls to have their "own" names, rather than giving them names myself, or rather than just being named HATANO MIWA.
Similarly, if I decide to create AND share a girl of my own, I will definitely give her a name. I don't know, sounds more "complete" by giving them names :)

Reactions: turbojoe

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Well, me personally, I don't know if I'm alone in this or not, but I rarely create my own girls. I usually take girls from others' creations, as if in real life - meeting a real, never before seen girl, not even knowing her name, like a first date or something :) AND I prefer those nice beautiful girls to have their "own" names, rather than giving them names myself, or rather than just being named HATANO MIWA.
Similarly, if I decide to create AND share a girl of my own, I will definitely give her a name. I don't know, sounds more "complete" by giving them names :)
Well, I have been creating girls since 2018...HS1, Playhome, HS2... I cannot remember each of them by name. BUT show me thousands of cards, I can easily single out which ones are mine. I may be lazy in naming them properly but I usually spend hours making them uniquely as possible. Also, I have about 3 sets of characters that I use in "game mode"... they are named properly, with characteristics and traits individually different from each other...and I don't share them, sorry about that.

Reactions: turbojoe and Iko17

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
The way the material for the outfit looks reminded me of the garb for Leelu in The 5th Element.
Unrelated: The "Alerts" tab taking a long time to load for any of you? Been noticing a lengthy delay lately... might just be on my end.
"Leloo Dallas Multi-pass" :):):).... my next card probably..

• Wow
Reactions: qazeqaze

jPhive

Aug 19, 2022
I keep having visual glitches with the GDC tight clothing, the object that is modifying the model is visible and the same color as the clothing and interfering/flickering with the skin of the model, I keep my install updated regularly with KKmanager so im not sure what mod/setting i might be missing that is causing this.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Do hs1 cards can converted to hs2?
No.
The best I have managed is to open a card in HS1 and copied all the parameters over into HS2. It takes quite a bit of time and I'm not sure if all the parameters match in terms of scale. There are defintely some that have changed name. So even doing it gives a less than perfect result in my view.
And that is for simple characters that don't involves Mods, overlayes etc.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes