[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well, me personally, I don't know if I'm alone in this or not, but I rarely create my own girls. I usually take girls from others' creations, as if in real life - meeting a real, never before seen girl, not even knowing her name, like a first date or something :) AND I prefer those nice beautiful girls to have their "own" names, rather than giving them names myself, or rather than just being named HATANO MIWA.
Similarly, if I decide to create AND share a girl of my own, I will definitely give her a name. I don't know, sounds more "complete" by giving them names :)
Btw you can also rename the card file with any name so you already can differentiate them in the chara/femal folder.

Iko17

Sep 21, 2021
Btw you can also rename the card file with any name so you already can differentiate them in the chara/femal folder.
Sure I can rename them, I know that, but... would you rename a girl you meet in real life? ;) It's just a nice little detail when the character comes with her own name.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sure I can rename them, I know that, but... would you rename a girl you meet in real life? ;) It's just a nice little detail when the character comes with her own name.
You misunderstood my posting.
I´ve meant the useless "HS2ChaF_xxxxxxxxxxxx" file name the game gives automatically when saving a new character.
I always rename the file name with the name of the char in Character Setting - excepting "Hatano Miwa" (see the discussion with Nelz the page before ;)), here I have to imagine a new name or hit the "Random" Button.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
As FXU liked my posting above I must put on record that he is doing the best designation of his cards and pics - including the girls name and the creators (very important to be able to credit the author later after "reworking" one of his cards!

This is a prime example every card creator should follow :cool:

Iko17

Sep 21, 2021
You misunderstood my posting.
I´ve meant the useless "HS2ChaF_xxxxxxxxxxxx" file name the game gives automatically when saving a new character.
I always rename the file name with the name of the char in Character Setting - excepting "Hatano Miwa" (see the discussion with Nelz the page before ;)), here I have to imagine a new name or hit the "Random" Button.
Oh sorry I didn't get your previous post. In that case you're right. I have grouped different types of girls in different folders too, and I do rename the .png files, but I rename them with their corresponding in-game names.
Anyway, of course it's totally up to the original creator whether to give names to their girls or not and I have to deal with it :ROFLMAO:. I just wanted to express my thoughts about that, IMHO creators naming the girls gives their work a more "completed" feeling, something like putting a dot at the end of a sentence :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: turbojoe

Iko17

Sep 21, 2021
Btw pls note that characters only gain stats and feelings if the card is placed in UserData/chara/female
Thanks, yes I know that. I create different folders inside that direction (inside the "female" folder). Same goes with the coordinate folder, many different subfolders inside the "coordinate" folder.

Nobiltas4490

Mar 22, 2023
Here you go

- Directions unrar and put the zipmods into mymods and the user data stuff into corresponding folders

My Link will expire in 5 days - I need the mega space - Sorry

Have Fun
Would it be possible for someone to upload the mod again?

Jun 26, 2022
I did some morphing of charas posted here using Chara Morpher and I'm curios what do you think about it.

Leeloo just touched by morphing magic
AISChaF_20230522181317315.png

View attachment 2639579 View attachment 2639577
View attachment 2639493 my old card (Rebbeca 1)
View attachment 2639495 upgrade version card (Rebbeca 2.0)

Rebbie - Rebecca 2.0 got morphed and then changed a bit more, I also give her my special bikini outfit
AISChaF_20230522184425731.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks, yes I know that. I create different folders inside that direction (inside the "female" folder). Same goes with the coordinate folder, many different subfolders inside the "coordinate" folder.
The subfolders maybe inside "female" - this doesn´t help.
If you put a card from a subfolder into a group the girl wouldn´t gain a progress. A copy is made automatically direct into "female", but afterthen you have to change the card in the group.

Some members here complained no advantage of girls stats, and this was the solution.
I tested it myself and could confirm this behaviour of the game.

SotaZ

Jun 18, 2018
Card Pack Time! More cards and more enhancements!
I'll be moving primary hosting to ko-fi, but I'll still be posting here and pixiv and etc.
By popular demand I'll be putting the zips here too, so no more pixiv login wall. If you need the mods, those are linked below.
Also starting with the ko-fi there my cards will be behind 2 week early access, but they go up for free everywhere after that.

zip is too big for f95 so here's the mega link:
HS2_2023-05-22-19-29-20-542.png HS2_2023-05-22-19-27-01-871.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
The card...for anyone who wants to continue working on it..I'm only using AIT and high poly base.:D and my DHS setting and yes, my reshade setting as well
When you say "to continue working on it" I think we may be at cross-purposes. She looks complete and I'd imagine a few will want to "finish her". Stunning work as always

Reactions: Nelz1817

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
When you say "to continue working on it" I think we may be at cross-purposes. She looks complete and I'd imagine a few will want to "finish her". Stunning work as always
Yeah, she only lacks the feather headdress and the snake :D :coffee: ... I have no idea where to look for the missing pieces.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes