[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Hi, i anyone still have the Laracroft Wetsuit zipmode or where to get it ? i used to have it, but after the update i lost it ( i have used the search but there is nothing related to that wetsuit peice of Lara ). Plss help

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
When you say "to continue working on it" I think we may be at cross-purposes. She looks complete and I'd imagine a few will want to "finish her". Stunning work as always
She does look good already. THe only thing people might do is darken her up slightly...to match Selma from the movie, that and those really good with copying celebrity likenesses. If they can't they shouldn't mess with your base.

Reactions: Nelz1817

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Yeah, she only lacks the feather headdress and the snake :D :coffee: ... I have no idea where to look for the missing pieces.
Could you somehow share these mods since I can't find them and I am fully loaded with mods
sjjpl:sjjpl.Female.110
sjjpl:sjjpl.Female.111
I mean she looks good so i am not sure if I can do without

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, i anyone still have the Laracroft Wetsuit zipmode or where to get it ? i used to have it, but after the update i lost it ( i have used the search but there is nothing related to that wetsuit peice of Lara ). Plss help
That one?
LaraCroftWetsuit.png

Indeed the Sideloader update will delete it.
LaraCroftWetsuit-update.png

I don´t know if it´s only outdated and a newer version by the author will be offered soon.

So I stored mine temporarily in MyMods to protect it from deleting (thanks for the hint ;)).
The file is too big to directly upload here, so I will store it for you on my MEGA
You also should give it in MyMods for now, otherwise it will be deleted by update.
If a new version coming via update you can delete the old one.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Yeah, she only lacks the feather headdress and the snake :D :coffee: ... I have no idea where to look for the missing pieces.
I don't recall seeing a snake but would be surprised if one wasn't available in a Studio mod. But even then how do you get it into Character Maker?

The headdress - I recall seeing a scene months ago on (I think) Yuki Portal. It had lots of things going on, but part of it was a couple of ladies dressed like they were at a carnival. I'm pretty sure they had some form of headdress. If I can find it, it may be something that can be adapted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nelz1817

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
Everytime i try to use the clothes tear feature in the Studio Neo it goes way to far since the field is so small. I simply can't control it. It should be working if i'm able to type the number next to it. But that never works for me. Is that deactivated or how do i activate it? Typing in a number and pressing Enter doesn't work.

That next to "Degree". This is the maximum of tearing that jacket.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Everytime i try to use the clothes tear feature in the Studio Neo it goes way to far since the field is so small. I simply can't control it. It should be working if i'm able to type the number next to it. But that never works for me. Is that deactivated or how do i activate it? Typing in a number and pressing Enter doesn't work.

That next to "Degree". This is the maximum of tearing that jacket.
Hi!

Never use that feature, but give me a chance and I try it in my machine.
Meanwhile:
Try to click on the "def" button next left to the tear value.
If this doesn't works, Close StudioNeo2 and go to Chara Editor, in there fix your character accordinga as is has to be.
Maybe that feature doesn't works because some mod, like boob setting does to pushup mod

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!

Never use that feature, but give me a chance and I try it in my machine.
Meanwhile:
Try to click on the "def" button next left to the tear value.
If this doesn't works, Close StudioNeo2 and go to Chara Editor, in there fix your character accordinga as is has to be.
Maybe that feature doesn't works because some mod, like boob setting does to pushup mod
Mine does't works as we wish either.
I think we have to live without it :/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for testing it out as well. Is there any possibility to make that slide bigger?
For the game there is a plugin in [OPTIONAL] Mods called [HijackHornet] HS2_UIScalerAndWidescreenSupport v1.0.2, I use this to make the UI in Chara Maker a little smaller.
I don´t know if this has an effect on StudioNEO.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
This is the scene with the headdress. There is a lot of scenes in VNGE and they appear near the end of it

Hope it is something you can use

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
While I was on BEpis I searched for snake in a few different ways. I suspect these are tentacles recoloured but it may spark an idea

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I extracted the characters with headdresses from that scene but the feathers in the Perseus card work much better.
I had a play with your card, adding the Perseus outfit including the feathers and tried some elements from a couple of Salma cards I already had that I'd previously adapted - can't remember who the creators of those were.

1684877751691.png

This time after some Fusion between your card and both the Salma ones I had with the Perseus outfits
1684879208133.png

Here are the Salma cards for reference. Infortunately I don't remember who created the originals to give credit. I only changed the bodies to fit her real life measurements and amended the outfits
Salma Hayek (2).png HS2ChaF_20220803020545086.png

Pretty sure one of them was the 2nd of these which shows Mr Skin as author

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes