[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 22, 2017
They don't look too hard to make (through fusions), at least at a quick glance. The hardest part, I think, would be the outfit for the girl on the left. Not too sure there's a one-piece that looks like that, plus I wouldn't know how to get the exact pattern on it.
I don't really need the costumes. Would you be willing? We can negotiate price privately mate. :)

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Could I commission someone to please re-create these two for HS2 for me?? I can do PayPal... View attachment 2670669 View attachment 2670668
So, I've never done this before, but I quickly cobbled together two cards based on a request. Keep in mind, all I had to go on was the two images of cards provided in the thread I've replied to. Here's a preview of the cards which I tried to pose like the images provided:
Request Cards Preview.png
Hopefully they are to your liking DarkLegionaireXIV. The girl on the left was actually the first card I've ever made where I didn't use a fusion. The girl on the right I simply modified off another card (not mine). I've included the other card, and my preferred DHH settings, along with the requested ones. I've never made two cards in 38 minutes before either...

P.S. The request card thread is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/

Oct 22, 2017
So, I've never done this before, but I quickly cobbled together two cards based on a request. Keep in mind, all I had to go on was the two images of cards provided in the thread I've replied to. Here's a preview of the cards which I tried to pose like the images provided:
View attachment 2671033
Hopefully they are to your liking DarkLegionaireXIV. The girl on the left was actually the first card I've ever made where I didn't use a fusion. The girl on the right I simply modified off another card (not mine). I've included the other card, and my preferred DHH settings, along with the requested ones. I've never made two cards in 38 minutes before either...

P.S. The request card thread is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/
Wow that's lightning fast AND good

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: qazeqaze

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Well Well Well did you miss me? No? whatever... :rolleyes:

Well people here don't like words so... To the point..

Let me introduce... Candice!!

Candice_Preview.png

words words words...

Here the card.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The cards are in HD format just load them like any other card.

Hope you like it!

Last edited:

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Hi guys, a new scene is incoming very soon! here is the cast.
Can you guess which series? :ROFLMAO:

CEO Assistant
daggoth_ceo_assistant_v1.png

Preview:

"Unidentified female" named Darla
daggoth_darla_v1.png
This character is actually from a failed attempt at creating a strip volleyball game, so I will reuse her for something else.

Preview:

Last edited:

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Hi guys, a new scene is incoming very soon! here is the cast.
Can you guess which series? :ROFLMAO:

CEO Assistant
View attachment 2671350

Preview:

"Unidentified female" named Darla
View attachment 2671351
This character is actually from a failed attempt at creating a strip volleyball game, so I will reuse her for something else.

Preview:
amazing girls,like always :)))

Antinomy85

Mar 31, 2023
Card´s release
View attachment 2506756
View attachment 2506758

Hi. Can you share the sjjpl_top_yj_103 file as well? This is missing from all the mod packs I dl-ed so far. Thank you

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
I'm not subscribed to his Patreon. Sorry.
I've only seen a few of his cards. Of the ones I've seen he seems to hit the mark often
Perseus cards are all out there shared for free from what I can tell. Not sure he even creates HS2 characters now, haven't seen a new one for maybe a year or so. I have loads of them

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Hey! I was loading a few old cards and saw a recurring error, black teeth... Well is really easy to fix but to save you some time, why not a remastering of these cards? and why not an HD version?

Let me introduce Vivian! She was the very first card I shared
Vivian_Remade_Preview.png
She still hot asf

Here the card.

STOP!

There is more...
Talking about old cards, Tangie She was one of my most popular cards so she definitely deserves a remaster

Tangie_Remade_Preview.png

Here the card.

Hope you like it!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes