73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
so anyway how long for a mod of yuffie remastered?
FF7R intergrade releases on early June, so remastered Yuffie may come -at the earliest- around late June/early July depending of how long does it take to rip her model (and of polls being started after her model gets ripped). Keep in mind that her chapter seems to be a PS5 exclusive DLC so far which may delay things.

Also, her face looks very generic imo. I won't be surprised if someone makes an accurate card way before her chapter is released.

M761

Oct 10, 2019
FF7R intergrade releases on early June, so remastered Yuffie may come -at the earliest- around late June/early July depending of how long does it take to rip her model (and of polls being started after her model gets ripped). Keep in mind that her chapter seems to be a PS5 exclusive DLC so far which may delay things.

Also, her face looks very generic imo. I won't be surprised if someone makes an accurate card way before her chapter is released.
Would not be surprised if someone just uses an edited Tifa card to achieve the same effect. I wouldn't be surprised if they just based her face off of Tifa's now that I think about it. Would be cheaper and easier instead of creating a new one from scratch...

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
yes but not only with liara, he made some minor missteps such as neck seam and some texture issues with his other ports like mama. as far as i can tell he don't give a fk about fixing them and liara is the one bothers me the most. still he makes far better content than most modders.
View attachment 1058085
Show me a head port with no visual neck seams. Maybe I'm just not in the know. But I thought that was the cost of using imported heads on the HS body.

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
Would not be surprised if someone just uses an edited Tifa card to achieve the same effect. I wouldn't be surprised if they just based her face off of Tifa's now that I think about it. Would be cheaper and easier instead of creating a new one from scratch...
Final Fantasy 7 character faces aren't super detailed to start with. That's another reason why it's annoying to keep seeing people requesting them to modders over and over.

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
yes but not only with liara, he made some minor missteps such as neck seam and some texture issues with his other ports like mama. as far as i can tell he don't give a fk about fixing them and liara is the one bothers me the most. still he makes far better content than most modders.
View attachment 1058085
If you don't want me to share 73's mods here because of you not liking them, just tell me. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Agreyan and ai9999

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
I'm aware of that, I'm talking about tweaking and texture placements of the port that modder adjust to work with honey select.
That's not how that works. You just scale the custom head model to the HS one, delete the HS one and do some minor mesh work like neck, eye removal etc.

The textures will just be there automatically in Blender or 3DSMax etc. if the paths are correct. No adjustment will be needed as those textures were made for that model. Hence that forehead shadow on that other head mod, it's there coz that's how the texture was originally drawn. 73 would actually need to do some WORK to sort them properly for HS.

Some people here put these patreon modders on a pedestal. If you knew how quickly these things can actually get farmed out you'd all be pissed off with how much they charge! That's why Xyth is a fucking prick charging $60 for literally at most, about an hour and halfs work. They don't even rip their own models ffs, they just get them from deviantart!

Reactions: ai9999

honeychug

Jun 22, 2020
HS2_2021-02-27-00-44-19-626.jpg
I found Yufie on a japanese website.

The download is a bit on the bottom where it says 6MB

However since I don't read japanese I can't get the skintone to render properly.

Not sure how to fix it. If someone could provide a solution that would be amazing.

Untitled.jpg

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Show me a head port with no visual neck seams. Maybe I'm just not in the know. But I thought that was the cost of using imported heads on the HS body.
yeah that's the main cause it wasn't fair to count those but it can be made less visible as possible depends on modder's talent.
If you don't want me to share 73's mods here because of you not liking them, just tell me. :ROFLMAO:
I like 73 stuff please share :HideThePain:

Reactions: dasboosh

elemenopee76

Jul 9, 2020
View attachment 1060045

However since I don't read japanese I can't get the skintone to render properly.

Not sure how to fix it. If someone could provide a solution that would be amazing.

View attachment 1060047
According to Google Translate:

"Next-Gen skin shader (NGSS) is used. If you do not enable SSS in HS2Graphics, your skin will turn black."

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
View attachment 1060045

View attachment 1060047
with some simple body modifications and skin tone to me it looks good (y) (y) (y)
my card just below in spoiler, yes and this really big

Desktop Screenshot 2021.03.01 - 11.12.36.16.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is here the card:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes