73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
if you find the name of the costume (i forget) , a quick search could find it easily.
I searched for the name, its called "Marionette" (I even gotten it on DOAXVV on a monthly ticket, its nice but its a old suit and only have 2 skills so its not competive compared with SSRs that came after with 3 skills) but I dont think its going to be easy to find, not only because often they have their names changed to something else but also when it comes to non-english ports they will can simply dont have the name in english.

And worst, Marionette is common enough for search to just find a lot of other things.

Jaidiekdjd

Jan 1, 2020
Jessica and Brigitte was added to my collection;Enjoy

View attachment 1060096 View attachment 1060097
How do i add the characters to the game?
i tried to add tifa so i took the abdata file and the UserData file and tried replace them in the original files and it didnt work, can someone help.
btw i might be an idiot but those files are for HS_2 right? not HS_1 right?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
How do i add the characters to the game?
i tried to add tifa so i took the abdata file and the UserData file and tried replace them in the original files and it didnt work, can someone help.
btw i might be an idiot but those files are for HS_2 right? not HS_1 right?
Those are for HS 1, not for HS 2
73 only ported Sam from until Dawn for HS2, it wasn't there in that mega archive

Apr 27, 2018
with some simple body modifications and skin tone to me it looks good (y) (y) (y)
if you want the card just say ...

View attachment 1060431
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is here the card:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you using Graphics plugin or DHH?

100% sure this is a Nyotengu DOAXVV costume.
maybe you should look around using nyotengu as base for your research :D

edit : yup it is

if you find the name of the costume (i forget) , a quick search could find it easily.
No luck with the search. It's called marionette from DOAX3.

honeychug

Jun 22, 2020
  • Hey there
Reactions: krorus123

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Maybe we can stop leaking cuni’s works from now. This guy is a good will modder, his mods will be free after 2 weeks from first release. Unlike some modders whose mods will be free after a nice long year or never be free unless paying up front. Yep you guys know who I’m talking to, right? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes