73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
누구든지 캐릭터 카드를 만들어 주시겠습니까?
google translate says:
nugudeunji kaeligteo kadeuleul mandeul-eo jusigessseubnikka?

"Can anyone make a character card?"
i think he want a card like that.

Zettoc

Feb 7, 2021
Hey, i post this here too (Copy pasta info about this work).

Zelda (The legend of zeldaTwilight Princess) (Final Version) For HS2
My most ambitious Character-Outfit so far, its full made from scratch. Days of work was takken to made it.
I tried to be the most accurate as i can. Rework of underwear half-state too. (+-30 overlay - bump map/ 35 accessories).
Belt and banner are in the first 3 spots. (Easier to remove). If you like my work just give a like.

PS: My work is free so if you share or rework it. At least give me some credit.
And this one is special to me so wait at least a week before reshare. Thank you

PS-2: This was made for fanart or self use. Not profit or sale. Zelda Twilight Princess Full.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Preview Zelda Twilight Princess.png
Card here:

dfhjj3000

Jun 26, 2020
Hey, i post this here too (Copy pasta info about this work).

Zelda (The legend of zeldaTwilight Princess) (Final Version) For HS2
My most ambitious Character-Outfit so far, its full made from scratch. Days of work was takken to made it.
I tried to be the most accurate as i can. Rework of underwear half-state too. (+-30 overlay - bump map/ 35 accessories).
Belt and banner are in the first 3 spots. (Easier to remove). If you like my work just give a like.

PS: My work is free so if you share or rework it. At least give me some credit.
And this one is special to me so wait at least a week before reshare. Thank you

PS-2: This was made for fanart or self use. Not profit or sale. View attachment 1064192
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1064194
Card here:
Well done,bro :)

JohnJohnTron

Jan 20, 2021
I'm definitely disappointed in Xyth24's tifa and lunafreya. They look fine when they are doing their normal smiles, but any type of mouth gesture and the sides of their mouth have some wierd crevice or indent. It seems like Xyth24's aerith is way better. I'd say his aerith is top tier head mod. Her mouth isn't as fucked up as the tifa and Luna.

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
I'm definitely disappointed in Xyth24's tifa and lunafreya. They look fine when they are doing their normal smiles, but any type of mouth gesture and the sides of their mouth have some wierd crevice or indent. It seems like Xyth24's aerith is way better. I'd say his aerith is top tier head mod. Her mouth isn't as fucked up as the tifa and Luna.
tbf, that's just one of the reasons why i dislike Xyth's mods and refuse to install them even if these are the only port available for a character i like and can get them for free.

-Textures look weird (like a girl with tons of makeup to cover face imperfections)
-Expressions look odd (sometimes even scary, i'm aware that shot was intentionally made to exaggerate this... "feature"?) and generic on every single girl
-Low customization value (eyebrows are part of the head and can't even be recolored ffs)

But hey! at least he's usually the first one to port the newest hot characters, sell it at awfully high prices with an endless wait for an actual release that's even longer for their public releases.

TLDR: He clearly puts quantity over quality which makes most -if not all- of his ports look like cheap mass produced dolls... at least on HS1 (Don't really care about HS2 yet so no opinion there).

JohnJohnTron

Jan 20, 2021
tbf, that's just one of the reasons why i dislike Xyth's mods and refuse to install them even if these are the only port available for a character i like and can get them for free.

-Textures look weird (like a girl with tons of makeup to cover face imperfections)
-Expressions look odd (sometimes even scary, i'm aware that shot was intentionally made to exaggerate this... "feature"?) and generic on every single girl
-Low customization value (eyebrows are part of the head and can't even be recolored ffs)

But hey! at least he's usually the first one to port the newest hot characters, sell it at awfully high prices with an endless wait for an actual release that's even longer for their public releases.

TLDR: He clearly puts quantity over quality which makes most -if not all- of his ports look like cheap mass produced dolls... at least on HS1 (Don't really care about HS2 yet so no opinion there).

You are on point. Never pay 50 bucks for his stuff... 50 bucks for one girl??? That girl better be perfect in everyway (animations, texture, etc.)... It's kind of bullshit he doesn't display more catalogue pics.

It is pretty clear which girls he prefers based on how many pictures he posts on his patreon for a particular girl (** aerith cough ***). 50 bucks for one girl... rip off beyond belief. At least provide more preview pictures of the girl in different poses and facial gestures... instead of just hiding the flaws behind a preferred gesture in his patreon preview pic.

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019

his aqua model does not have blushing at all.

Reactions: Yoshiosoka
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes