73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
[73] Jessica Riley "Jess" - Until Dawn - Backup links (optimized keyword for new guys searching this mod in this thread)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks WalkWiddaLimp for providing the mod.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
this Judy Alvarez for HS2 by McM82 I thought it was amazing, I loved it.

mcm82 after he joined hs2 he has only been doing beautiful work,
at the time of hs1 his mods were below average.

Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.27 - 15.27.19.78.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jimens59

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Anyone knows why 73 made Jessica's right temple and a bit of her forehead dark? It's part of her face skin so I can't remove it. Usually modders only darken the skin around hair baseline. Also, her left ear is darker than her right ear :HideThePain:

f.png r.png

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
This you should ask 73lac7c to change texture for normal :/
Well I'm not his patron and I doubt he'll give a shit what non patrons think of his works.

I was hoping if his patrons in here know anything about it (may be he mentioned it in his posts, etc).

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Well I'm not his patron and I doubt he'll give a shit what non patrons think of his works.

I was hoping if his patrons in here know anything about it (may be he mentioned it in his posts, etc).
doubtful, 73's not known for fixing his sh*t, errr...m liara
I'm interested in his take on ellie so i don't exactly care.

• Sad
Reactions: dickless_hobo

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
He didn't fix one old, shitty mod of a bald alien woman. So he's not known for fixing his stuff? Dude wtf? :rolleyes:
yes but not only with liara, he made some minor missteps such as neck seam and some texture issues with his other ports like mama. as far as i can tell he don't give a fk about fixing them and liara is the one bothers me the most. still he makes far better content than most modders.
MMG.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mikiwilya2015

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
yes but not only with liara, he made some minor missteps such as neck seam and some texture issues with his other ports like mama. as far as i can tell he don't give a fk about fixing them and liara is the one bothers me the most. still he makes far better content than most modders.
View attachment 1058085
You're assuming he is doing his own textures here with these comments.

I can probably go with a near 99.9% certainty that he is doing exactly zero to the original textures. These will be the 100% same textures that were ripped from the original game, unmodified. These characters were never designed with people removing the hair from the models to switch out for other hair types.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
You're assuming he is doing his own textures here with these comments.

I can probably go with a near 99.9% certainty that he is doing exactly zero to the original textures. These will be the 100% same textures that were ripped from the original game, unmodified. These characters were never designed with people removing the hair from the models to switch out for other hair types.
I'm aware of that, I'm talking about tweaking and texture placements of the port that modder adjust to work with honey select.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes