[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
yes the site is known, but unfortunately it still has some flaws.
for one, it will certainly only remain free in the alpha and even there it is limited to a certain number of free stations.
in addition, with models larger than full hd - the rendering already falters and gives out enormous image errors or totally consumes the image.
hope there is still thoroughly reworked.
but for smaller montages it is super.
for larger as said it is still missing.
so here are two examples i just made using the same modes.
the difference is extreme

normal dimension and default of the mod
View attachment 2620752

image dimensions larger than hd with same mod
View attachment 2620761

the model is completely robbed of its actual model and appears unrealistic.
the map and background is replaced even without direct choice or model.
AI programs still have a hard time rendering hands(fingers)..unlike faces; fingers are much more complicated.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay, I found it.... interesting... my character looks like a trans-man or a meth addict... I'll give it more time to familiarize myself with its sliders...
If you´ve paid attention to my few creations you would see I´m mostly using western face ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nelz1817
Oct 22, 2017
These files are only optional for use Hanmen Next Gen, I didn´t use them and let the card as it is with standard AIT shaders.
Do you have the recent Hanmen Shader 2.0 https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/ yet?

Btw I found that the Sakura.zipmod is actually included in Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 (updated in my R12 11-03-23). Showing same version number and size, but maybe there is a difference deciding to work or not.
Look if you have this zipmod in your Exclusive folder, otherwise run update of this folder and watch if this zipmod will be loaded.
Should I update the Hanmen Next Gen? That's the only thing I haven't done, cause in game it says the one I have is outdated.

Jun 26, 2022
I am sorry,i just made a typo,i want to make the head mod that comtain the zipmod file.
That's a lot of work. Aside of actually making a head mesh you need to be aware that although AI and HS2 use basically same engine they handle head mods a bit different and those made for HS2 will not work properly in AI (and the other way round too) without a proper changes.
Good way to start learning is to unpack an existing zipmod (which is basically a zip file) and analyze it's content, get familiar with SB3Utility and other modding tools from repack.

Reactions: turbojoe

jPhive

Aug 19, 2022
Got a card recently with an odd glitch, the head is transparent, like the skin is reflecting light but see through, and you can see the eyes/teeth/etc geometry through it. wierd part is I edited the card to be back normal but the glitch came back when i loaded the card into game. Any ideas? Using Graphics mod and Hanmen next gen textures. all the cards a got from creator have this glitch.

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Got a card recently with an odd glitch, the head is transparent, like the skin is reflecting light but see through, and you can see the eyes/teeth/etc geometry through it. wierd part is I edited the card to be back normal but the glitch came back when i loaded the card into game. Any ideas? Using Graphics mod and Hanmen next gen textures. all the cards a got from creator have this glitch.
can you please share the card for testing ?

jPhive

Aug 19, 2022
can you please share the card for testing ?
These are 2 of the cards in question, i haven't modded these in any way.

I also don't understand what is going on with the Bra/clothes that distort her skin with tension, i get that the black part is what is shaping the model but i'm not sure how to make it display properly like in the card, i may be missing a mod/setting.

Last edited:

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
These are 2 of the cards in question, i haven't modded these in any way.

I also don't understand what is going on with the Bra/clothes that distort her skin with tension, i get that the black part is what is shaping the model but i'm not sure how to make it display properly like in the card, i may be missing a mod.
those 2 cards are normally for the AI-Shouju Game and not for HS2.
i made a quick and dirty solution for HS2, and they look okay when i load them, but of course they need further adjustments, the skin and shader are Hammen stuff.
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321

HS2
HS2ChaF_20230516175538367.png HS2ChaF_20230516175941464.png

AI-Shouju
AISChaF_20230516174319103.png AISChaF_20230516174435605.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes