[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Mixed Wednesday Cards for a bit. Was almost there but there is something wrong with the actress bonemold option. The bangs are completely out of place because of it. >.>
Please use the site search function and post requests on the mentioned request thread in the future.

Here are links with two takes on Wednesday Addams:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10046064
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ct-2-card-request-thread.115982/post-10185226

Sep 11, 2020
Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I've seen a lot of reference to it, so I decided to create a card using the [DBLin]Type_Western facial type. The idea was to make a template to potentially use as a base for future creations.
Then it started taking shape into an original character of its own which I thought I would share
HS2ChaF_20230522023852749.png

I'm already using her as a base for another creation.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Hey,
I noticed than, when modying bones with HS2ABMX, in the chara maker, my changes are not saved with the card. It systematically revert all values to their defaults values.

Am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Card release
View attachment 2748845
Version 002. :LOL:
I didn't do much more touching up on their actual model.
Only the face was reworked as indicated.
the previously used overlay you can now use opitional (depending on how you like it)

View attachment 2748851

other preview:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11160774

View attachment 2748859
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pretty !

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey,
I noticed than, when modying bones with HS2ABMX, in the chara maker, my changes are not saved with the card. It systematically revert all values to their defaults values.

Am I missing something?
Never seen this issue - if you have a well installed BetterRepack ABMX should work perfectly by default.
Tell us a little more about your game configuration (version, drive location,......)

Btw this is a question more for the game thread itself https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/page-666, here is card sharing ;)

Reactions: Pianocat

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
Is it Ok to use other author stuff and remake as own? I have noticed some have cartoon girls and others have crazy realist girls. I figure it cause of them using others stuff. Right? I did that wil Maxxine and Peach fs. I just wonder if I am bastardo for doing.

Wanna post this girl I remake... can I ok?
HS2_2023-07-07-12-48-54-437.png

And I had no idea this was a lolican forum.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is it Ok to use other author stuff and remake as own? I have noticed some have cartoon girls and others have crazy realist girls. I figure it cause of them using others stuff. Right? I did that wil Maxxine and Peach fs. I just wonder if I am bastardo for doing.

Wanna post this girl I remake... can I ok?
View attachment 2751955

And I had no idea this was a lolican forum.
I guess about 80% of card creations are "reworked" cards from other authors, so you´re not the first one to do so.

To rework existing cards is the first step to make you familiar with the chara makers possibilities and to gain experience about chara/coordinate creating.
In my opinion nothing to say against learning from the great authors ;)

Anyway if possible you should credit the original author if sharing your new creation.

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Hellew Amigos!
Well my pc just died... and I had to do miracles with little time to recover all my cards... good news I lost nothing... just time :rolleyes: so this time I was only able to create one card ...
Her name is Clana
Clana_Wall.png 2.png
1.png

Hope you like it and pls enjoy! 3.png

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Meet Lydia, the Roman sex slave

View attachment 2753160

It's my first girl heavily influenced by the materials about proportions that I gathered here and there, I'm open for suggestions.
Also she has dress heavily cut by me.
Hi!
Nice work!
I am the less indicated to talk about creator's work, If you allow me I would point out some remarks I detected:
The arms seems to be a little short, maybe the wrist hast to be the same line as the crotch.
Leg volume are a bit high, it upon the creator's taste i understand, but as for me, it will be more equate.
The eyes are a bit big, mostly of the cards have big rounded eyes, i know, I am not pretend be opossite to the standar, it just matter of tastes.

The original card is too excessive in low body section. Yours is more accurated to a human body.
some examples
Keep up the good work!!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes