[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It kills me that every single chara with proportions close to proper ones is floating above the floorin standing pose in maker and when I try to compensate it by adjusting root, high, or hip bone Y offset it turns out that in sitting pose she's under the floor or in jumping pose she looks like closing and opening a clamp shell instead jumping :ROFLMAO:
Anyone managed to get it fixed?

Dude, now it's not crashing my game and seems to be working. How'd ya do this?
Nope, I couldn't...every time I tried, it would break SOMETHING so now I'm just living with my disproportionate characters aand try to ignore it..
That's correct!
For example, doing a jackoff scene with the base model is odd and funny to see hoy the body bends only in reaching the own parts xD.
The game is cool tho, I have no issues playing the main game, but as a Scene creator, I found myself often frustrated when working with standard cards. and that may be the reason in why I still I haven't do the leap in creating cards: I go fussy when I have progress in my work and end up discarding it LoL
Me too. I hate losing or scrapping work, and that's been one of the big reasons why I haven't made any more animations in a while. Every time I start I just end up scrapping, and now I haven't even started with an actual animation...

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
HI!
Excellent Proportion Analysis, TY!
Here are what I've found about bodies proportion:
View attachment 2738316 View attachment 2738317 View attachment 2738324 View attachment 2738325

To the left, a game base model: Long legs and waist, short arm leght; To the right, a more like-human model. Look at the different sizes of head, hands, hips, body, etc., the foot-knee-hip ratio and so:
View attachment 2738318
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Making cards is sometimes simple if you stick to the Base model, but then you realize that those models are irreal because is a game, OC they will look like that. Making a model with real proportions is not impossible. The hard part is to make a "standard model template" to start. It depends on race, ethnics, age, sex and the artist point of view. I think the more difficult part of a card, and therefore most valuable, is the face. Some skillful artist achieve that point, As for Me, perseus stoned and pathos just to name two, have the touch to replicate faces so close to the real ones.
Any chance you could post the card for the girl on the right in the last screenshot of the NSFW examples?

• Sad
Reactions: Kaseijin

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
That's correct!
For example, doing a jackoff scene with the base model is odd and funny to see hoy the body bends only in reaching the own parts xD.
The game is cool tho, I have no issues playing the main game, but as a Scene creator, I found myself often frustrated when working with standard cards. and that may be the reason in why I still I haven't do the leap in creating cards: I go fussy when I have progress in my work and end up discarding it LoL
Do you guys create from scratch or just modify cards?
When you take a card, that has allready been 'made', you need to know, what bones are allready modified, or you end up what I warned about: Somebody increased a bone, you wnat to decrease the value and do this on another bone. Modifying others cardes requires a lot more doublechecking in ABMX.
On the other hand, sometime bones have special problems (even accesories can be a problem), offset or length have to be handled with care (especially Kosi- and Spine-bones)

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Any chance you could post the card for the girl on the right in the last screenshot of the NSFW examples?
Hi!

My friend, I have bad news: I have harvested Those images from here and there, I dunno remember where i DL that, my card folder is near 8000 cards, some of them are only for the coordinates clothes. Is highly probably that it comes from Yuki Portal. I was reading a real bodies measurement thread and I dowload everything I saw. I dont even know if there was a sample or who was the one that post that. Sorry :/

Reactions: qazeqaze

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
When you take a card, that has allready been 'made', you need to know, what bones are allready modified, or you end up what I warned about: Somebody increased a bone, you wnat to decrease the value and do this on another bone. Modifying others cardes requires a lot more doublechecking in ABMX.
On the other hand, sometime bones have special problems (even accesories can be a problem), offset or length have to be handled with care (especially Kosi- and Spine-bones)
HI!
Once I tried to make a card from scratch, But ended up being another "Hatano Miwa", later I tried a fussion from cards from a well-known artist (sorry I don't want to say the name), very attractive in face but very excessive , overdone, exaggerated in the low body shapes and boobs, All clothes had clipping issues, (I knew immediately why the aforementioned artist post their models naked) so I fiddle it to my taste and I was satisfied with the result. I never have had sharing that card cuz it is a plain copy of the original.

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022
What is
HI!
Excellent Proportion Analysis, TY!
Here are what I've found about bodies proportion:
View attachment 2738316 View attachment 2738317 View attachment 2738324 View attachment 2738325

To the left, a game base model: Long legs and waist, short arm leght; To the right, a more like-human model. Look at the different sizes of head, hands, hips, body, etc., the foot-knee-hip ratio and so:
View attachment 2738318
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Making cards is sometimes simple if you stick to the Base model, but then you realize that those models are irreal because is a game, OC they will look like that. Making a model with real proportions is not impossible. The hard part is to make a "standard model template" to start. It depends on race, ethnics, age, sex and the artist point of view. I think the more difficult part of a card, and therefore most valuable, is the face. Some skillful artist achieve that point, As for Me, perseus stoned and pathos just to name two, have the touch to replicate faces so close to the real ones.
What is it the software you're using to get the model on the right.mind if you tell us,buddy?
It looks extreeeemely good.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Agent Enigma

Nov 22, 2022
Not sure if this is the spot for requests etc.
I have been looking for a good card of Wednesday Adams and Dina (Last of us) no luck finding a good one.

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
Ho-boy... if this one ever becomes available again, someone set the klaxxons off! Amazing work.
Authors cards all look pretty close to Chlow but this one not bad.
HS2_2023-07-02-23-57-10-338.png

Hope Meg is OK to disribute!

Reactions: bortit

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Not sure if this is the spot for requests etc.
I have been looking for a good card of Wednesday Adams and Dina (Last of us) no luck finding a good one.
There is a separate thread for requests
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/

There are plenty of Wednesday cards

If you want one to look like the actress in the recent series try taking the outfit from one of those and adding to

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Indeed my very first card I made from scratch, cuz the intended look (watch my avatar pic ;)) wasn´t this far away from Hatano Miwa - look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7003138

Most of my other creations I started with existing cards (also mine) looking similar to the template, and then tweaking as far as I´m satisfied with the result.
Always beginning with the face as hardest challenge (especially at real persons).
A suitable body isn´t that difficult, even more work at least is to find matching clothes (I still don´t create coordinates :cry:).

The cards in my (small) gallery on Kenzato always including the links to the 1st presentation in F95 card sharing with all the description from where they coming, if somebody is seriously interested.

Btw if I´m looking at my older creations I guess it´s time to make some updates, unfortunately I´m too lazy :LOL:

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
What is

What is it the software you're using to get the model on the right.mind if you tell us,buddy?
It looks extreeeemely good.
HI!
Well, I Did'nt made that, it's only pictures I get from somewhere. It suposed to be the same Charater but with the correct measures to matcha a human body shape. Notice that both models are the same height but different dimensions.Both models were made in StudioNeo V2 as I remembered to read in some forum, probably Yuki Portal.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes