[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Wanere

May 29, 2021

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I don't remember who created these so unfortunately can't give credit. Whoever it was but looked at doing this sort of thing a while ago.
View attachment 2732140 View attachment 2732144
View attachment 2732155 View attachment 2732156

I haven't used them so I'm not sure how realistic they are.

I always use the Body Measurements plugin to adjust a card's measurements to something realistic.

If I am creating or adapting a card for a real person I search for their measurements online and adjust their card until I am happy teh card reflects what teh internet suggests is reality.

Hope this helps.
Dunno if this holds for everyone, but the latest version doesn't work for me. I use v1.1.
The latest version (v1.2) just doesn't load the measurements right and will freeze with the last card opened. Won't refresh, things like that. V1.1 works perfectly though.
Also, little tip I just learned. When you muck around with the leg length and you have a floating character it messes w/the measurements regarding height. But if you open up the bonemod editor and modify the root origin (it's the initial menu for me when the editor opens up) you can drop the character back down to the "zero" state (little black shadow bit) which gets you correct measurements. Also no floating character which for some reason always bugs me.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Dunno if this holds for everyone, but the latest version doesn't work for me. I use v1.1.
The latest version (v1.2) just doesn't load the measurements right and will freeze with the last card opened. Won't refresh, things like that. V1.1 works perfectly though.
Can confirm this - only v1.1 is working for me (the last 3 versions of BetterRepack).
V1.2 doesn´t show any sizes.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Also, little tip I just learned. When you muck around with the leg length and you have a floating character it messes w/the measurements regarding height. But if you open up the bonemod editor and modify the root origin (it's the initial menu for me when the editor opens up) you can drop the character back down to the "zero" state (little black shadow bit) which gets you correct measurements. Also no floating character which for some reason always bugs me.
I've tryed that tip b4, but in some shoes, like high heels, the character floats regardless the adjust of that bone. and even no tryed that modify model in main game.

Jun 26, 2022
For some reason tho stinger722_3Dinmou mod you use in this card is crashing my game (I play AI), every time I load your card game immediately crash and the only solution I found so far is to disable that mod.
Same problem I have with accessories mods from boy2239, any idea how to fix that? I've read somewhere that the wet accessories plugin causes problems with some mods but I don't have it.

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
For some reason tho stinger722_3Dinmou mod you use in this card is crashing my game (I play AI), every time I load your card game immediately crash and the only solution I found so far is to disable that mod.
Same problem I have with accessories mods from boy2239, any idea how to fix that? I've read somewhere that the wet accessories plugin causes problems with some mods but I don't have it.
Try this

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
You need to use T POSE, in order to work, I think is number 118
yeah, I've read this before, but it seriously doesn't work. No matter what pose. I've tried that pose and several others I've read suggested.
v1.1 works no matter the pose. At least for me.

Reactions: turbojoe

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I've tryed that tip b4, but in some shoes, like high heels, the character floats regardless the adjust of that bone. and even no tryed that modify model in main game.
Really? Haven't experimented much with it since I discovered you could do this. That's annoying. Thought it would solve that issue. Oh well.

Reactions: Kaseijin
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes