[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Do you think you can make some low cut tops, with a focus on cleavage? A lot of the overlays I find just aren't low enough or poorly made and I'm too much of a smoothbrain to figure it out myself.
Give me a bit. I have less time next days and want to cool down a bit ... Don't about others, but it's getting hot here everytime I spent so much time with the girls ;)

that's my favorite View attachment 2728267
made her just a little more slutty ;) View attachment 2728269
otherwise great work as always Herb (y)
tx. I was sure some will choose her :cool:

Reactions: Scronk and Sykosis

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Anyone got a
Maya IKUSABA
View attachment 2720927
Card?
Собирался кстати сделать всех из этого аниме. Хотел начать с неё. Включил, искал подходящий по виду топ с ремнём, так и не нашёл. Поэтому пока не делал.

By the way, I was going to make everyone from this anime. I wanted to start with her. I turned it on, looking for a top with a belt that looked like it, but I didn’t find it. So I haven't done it yet.

Reactions: turbojoe

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I'm looking for body templates with realistic body proportions. Anyone have such and would be willing to share?
not gonna speak for everyone here but "realistic body proportions" isn't really a default per se. Humans are just too varied AND if you spend even a little time you'd find that all the artists on the site have their own ideal proportions. Some like big huge tits and ass, others more subtle curves. Heights are all over the place.
BUT, if you want a generic figure that fits the bill you can make one yourself using the head as a guide. Look up on image search for "loomis body proportions" and you're gonna get a crapton of diagrams on how to use head size to draw proportionally. All genders and all ages.
You can use the height measuring tool to help you build your own "ideal" proportions with that. Create a body you like and save it as your own template. Here's a really basic layout to get you started.

Jun 26, 2022
not gonna speak for everyone here but "realistic body proportions" isn't really a default per se. Humans are just too varied AND if you spend even a little time you'd find that all the artists on the site have their own ideal proportions. Some like big huge tits and ass, others more subtle curves. Heights are all over the place.
BUT, if you want a generic figure that fits the bill you can make one yourself using the head as a guide. Look up on image search for "loomis body proportions" and you're gonna get a crapton of diagrams on how to use head size to draw proportionally. All genders and all ages.
You can use the height measuring tool to help you build your own "ideal" proportions with that. Create a body you like and save it as your own template. Here's a really basic layout to get you started.
Tanks for good tip but honestly I’m not sure where the default Illusion model is messed up and where look to fix it, especially regarding girls leg/arm/spine bone heights/offset/tilt and scale to get a realistic posture.
I know everyone has different taste but I’m looking for examples that would be generally considered normal and realistic in different girl sizes/heights/ages, something to look on, a good starting point.

There are a lot of cards on internet with great realistic faces and some of them have also nicely done tits but most of creators basically forget about other body measurements and proportions.
I know that for example Pathos made quite a few amazing real life people cards but they are too detailed to be used as a base.
I’ve seen some realistic body temples somewhere but can’t seem to find them now.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I'm looking for body templates with realistic body proportions. Anyone have such and would be willing to share?
I don't remember who created these so unfortunately can't give credit. Whoever it was but looked at doing this sort of thing a while ago.
AI_006618.png AI_000225.png
AI_003768.png AI_009132.png

I haven't used them so I'm not sure how realistic they are.

I always use the Body Measurements plugin to adjust a card's measurements to something realistic.

If I am creating or adapting a card for a real person I search for their measurements online and adjust their card until I am happy teh card reflects what teh internet suggests is reality.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
I like to experiment with neon.

I recently found a shader and a way to animate it not only on clothes and accessories, but even on eyelashes and hairstyle!
therefore, here
HS2_2023-06-29-15-34-36-112.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPD:
1 not exactly the video I wanted to insert, I'll fix it soon
2 cards with default body/face shaders, on screenshots hanmen's

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
HI!

I got this examples. hope this helps you:

In yuki portal there are some users that go serious in making real proportion models, look for . In there I remember seen a post talking about real poportions, but the artist only focuses on young bodies. Herein Yuki portal I've seen a Spreadsheet-like, in there you input the age, weight, some measures, and the formula returns parameters (Bones offsets, tilt, lenght) you can mofify in Chara Editor. Those guy are Serious in being acurate in measures, I can Tell.

Jun 26, 2022
HI!

I got this examples. hope this helps you:

In yuki portal there are some users that go serious in making real proportion models, look for . In there I remember seen a post talking about real poportions, but the artist only focuses on young bodies. Herein Yuki portal I've seen a Spreadsheet-like, in there you input the age, weight, some measures, and the formula returns parameters (Bones offsets, tilt, lenght) you can mofify in Chara Editor. Those guy are Serious in being acurate in measures, I can Tell.
Thanks, I managed to find those 4 and 1 more from that collection in the mean time but I haven't look on yuki yet.
Realistic Proportion´s ??!! :unsure:

how about this :p
View attachment 2733105
That's so drastic that I'm now curious how she look in game. Would you share her?

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
I have been experimenting with combining face details "wrinkles". I gave up on blender since I'm a noob and it was a pain in the ass. So I switched to photoshop and after a lot of trial and error this is the result.
Kinda weak bump effect but I have combined Nyaacho lips + Gaunt Cheeks + Mouthlines. I'm not sure what to make of it, I have been starring at the computer monitor all day and have gone "blind".

View attachment 1807541

What ya think? oh and the girl is the "asian bimbo" chick I'm working on
Hey Mr Fox, I do not know if you are still active here, but did you achieve something with this? It was a nice first try.

I think that one of the greatest issue with this game (and other of its kind) is the impossibility to really simulate the complexity of the face expressions and marks...

Wanere

May 29, 2021
I like to experiment with neon.

I recently found a shader and a way to animate it not only on clothes and accessories, but even on eyelashes and hairstyle!
therefore, here
View attachment 2732736

UPD:
1 not exactly the video I wanted to insert, I'll fix it soon
2 cards with default body/face shaders, on screenshots hanmen's
wow what a beautiful body too sexy beauty bravo
what a beautiful ass!:love:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes