[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I am confused about this mod.
1. Is this only to make Pregnant Girls?
2. How does this work really? Is there a guide somewhere? I mean I have it on but I never see anything in game with the amount of deposits made. "Nothing" changes etc.
Sry - never used this for myself.
Hope somebody else can answer you.....

Reactions: akumakazama

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
I am confused about this mod.
1. Is this only to make Pregnant Girls?
2. How does this work really? Is there a guide somewhere? I mean I have it on but I never see anything in game with the amount of deposits made. "Nothing" changes etc.
To be clear the pregnancy mod increases the size of the girls stomach to appear pregnant, there is no actual "pregnancy" in the game. The girl will not get pregnant and have children no matter how much you have sex with her.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
To be clear the pregnancy mod increases the size of the girls stomach to appear pregnant, there is no actual "pregnancy" in the game. The girl will not get pregnant and have children no matter how much you have sex with her.
This will be the final answer, very clever LoL xD

But yeah, THERE IS a pregnant effect mod, that make the 3D render models to seem they (it) are pregnant, only in the shape, no in other symptoms or mood.

If tou are getting nailed them so hard, and you wish to get them pregnant with a rounded belly in that very moment, I think that never gonna happen, nor in the game or in real life, although it may be a "cumflation" effect that I've never used before, in when the dick is so massive that the belly seems to be like a plastic bag every time the dong go in and out.

So.

Number one: YES, there is a pregnant mod that make the belly rounded like pregnant.

Number two: AFAIK there are no "Instant" pregnant after bang your model in a H scene or action, But maybe there is a cumflation effect when that poor models get nailed with a horse benis or so

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
i did nothing special, have this Mod inside the MyMods folder
This refuses to load. If anyone has the app that reads the card and tells you what mods it looks for, without launching the program would be appriciated. Its annoying when others can load it and some unknown reason i can't as well.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes