[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
And if anyone is looking for a 100% functional Patho's Aunt Cass... There she is:

View attachment 2720771

Also, you will need this !
might be a stupid question but you place the modfile just in the modfolder something like this: C:\games\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\mods or does it need to go somewhere else? Thanks in advance

IlNiCoLiNo

May 20, 2020
might be a stupid question but you place the modfile just in the modfolder something like this: C:\games\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\mods or does it need to go somewhere else? Thanks in advance
There are no stupid questions but stupids who don't ask!
Just put the file inside \mods folder and that's it! Mi recommendation: put it inside \mods\MyMods

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
There are no stupid questions but stupids who don't ask!
Just put the file inside \mods folder and that's it! Mi recommendation: put it inside \mods\MyMods
So all the mods are best placed in an extra folder like mymods? Can they all be put together in it? And already thanks for the help, first time using mods in a game.(placing them in myself)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So all the mods are best placed in an extra folder like mymods? Can they all be put together in it? And already thanks for the help, first time using mods in a game.(placing them in myself)
All mods coming with the BetterRepack are located in mods/Sideloader Modpack - xxxxxxxxx. There the updater find the mods to update or delete (if outdated).
All mods you search and download for yourself store in mods/MyMods - there they are prevented from access of Sideloader updater.
You can use subfolders with modders name for better organization like my example below, the game will find them instead
MyMods.jpg

Next: if you have troubles with the game you better use this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11075614, here is card sharing and all araound character cards

Last but not least: the file path you given as example is far too long, also you should avoid C:\ (possible conflicts with operating system).
If you ever get loading problems or white screen move you game to another partition in a short named folder like D:\HS2-R13 and avoid unneccessary subfolders for shortest file pathes.

Last edited:
Reactions: IlNiCoLiNo

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Always put any mods you find yourself into mymods, otherwise they will get deleted if you use the updater.

I have folders inside mymods named after the creator of each mod, that way its easy to find them if I need to remove them or share them with others.

Reactions: jeromdekeizer
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes