[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Do you make real people¿?
Not good enough with bonemod for that. I was talking more about patterns, wishes, ideas for mods like pubes etc. (just mentioned, because the shown was done by my Gimp)

Yo, please show the full section in material editor where I can do this cause it's been something I wanted to adjust since the start! What section?
material Editor -> Body -> Texture3UV

takes a bit to get the right values via coloradjust ...

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Card release

View attachment 2725317
before character - Dasha !

View attachment 2725318
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11083842

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2725320
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a second character on this model will follow soon !!! :giggle:
it's a nice sports outfit

adstear

Nov 5, 2018
This might not be the right forum to ask, but could anyone provide the link/pw to Getdowncrazy's Patreon mega folder? Thanks in advance!

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
This might not be the right forum to ask, but could anyone provide the link/pw to Getdowncrazy's Patreon mega folder? Thanks in advance!
Id say no this isn't the place. She already suffering from pirates in Discord. I know they frown on people advertising but I would hope they feel the same way about an sharing their Archive for free

Reactions: turbojoe

Scronk

Aug 5, 2022
Just to let you know: I am still open for suggestions, if somebody wants something special :)
PS: another tip: in material editor, you can even scale the pubes. a bit tricky, but doable.
View attachment 2725578
Do you think you can make some low cut tops, with a focus on cleavage? A lot of the overlays I find just aren't low enough or poorly made and I'm too much of a smoothbrain to figure it out myself.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes