[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
I was trying to help you get there as to not loose access myself and be banned from getting more. Also I don't have all the mods. Some have another level of riddles and BS.
You wont be ban. How author know?? Please share mods here to fight riddle BS. That why f95 existrs.

Oct 22, 2017
My personal issue with Yuki-Portal, is that a lot of the cards that are made, are made with mods that "western people" have put hard work into creating. And someone called westerners "ogres"....

Reactions: akumakazama

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
My personal issue with Yuki-Portal, is that a lot of the cards that are made, are made with mods that "western people" have put hard work into creating. And someone called westerners "ogres"....
They racist because lots Japanese taght they better. They nose flip Korea even who are true blood brother sister all because called we "Korean". Racism not born like cleft pallet but taught by fuck stupid people to kids who do same theirs next.

Some of those content creators are also on this site watching... At least have the decency to dm somebody and politely ask. That has helped me a lot, as long as I dont re-share.
Good they are here to here then. Please give message. STOP TPASSWORD RIDDLE BS. People share other mods cards whatever none to their stupid BS secuirty protection. Especially here F95 zone.

I am passionate.:WeSmart:

pdiddy33

Jul 23, 2023
Paloma
View attachment 2531291
small, slightly different from the official card
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gallery -
card -
additional clothing sets -
hey man! what kinda mods do i need for this?

Dino_fixa

Sep 24, 2019
Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The asking from yukinon for a card of Darkruler lead me to a nice card of Aloy (main character of Horizon Zero Dawn - I´m just playing) :D
Darkruler-Aloy.jpg

Free to download

Dino_fixa

Sep 24, 2019
Last edited:

ditmememay

Jun 13, 2020
Does anyone got Nymph's card? His card was leaked on kemono, but all the links were deleted a few hours after it leaked

Here is the kemono post

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes