[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Marsg1226

Aug 12, 2016
Are they finally compatible with DHH? I need to change Han's skin shaders on every card i have that use them so they may look well in DHH, they look great in Graphic mode but it's to heavy for my PC while game plays smoothly in DHH.
Or maybe there is a way keep those shaders and the quality in DHH that I don't know about, like removing SSS from skin or something?
Search for presets on discord, there are some good configurations and some of them are smooth

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Are they finally compatible with DHH? I need to change Han's skin shaders on every card i have that use them so they may look well in DHH, they look great in Graphic mode but it's to heavy for my PC while game plays smoothly in DHH.
Or maybe there is a way keep those shaders and the quality in DHH that I don't know about, like removing SSS from skin or something?
I changed to GM now, after years . The 1st time i gave up, now i am almost happy with it.
There are some values, that are stressing the machines, but with some practice, i found most of them.
The only thing, that is bugging me still, is the lighting ... WHEN does it safe? Where? When is it loaded or changed?

Before, my easy workaround for the skins:
Remove the hanmen shader_plugin!
Then it will automatically load the AIT shaders. When not using GM there is no use for that shader.
(need to stop using my mobile to reply. Half the time i am fixing autocorrection)

I'll add something, when i am home

gretaq and others: I made a post about my experiences in GM in the guides-thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-11284423

(back to my splatter-fix)

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe
Jun 26, 2022
What the crap. I downloaded this new shader version and suddenly Iridescent/Anisotopic shaders and DeepDive/DeepDive. Alternative shades stop working, geme (AI in DHH mode) says that they could not be loaded. I disabled it and reanabled older version and all started working like before.
What's with this guy and his shaders? Why they have to be so problematic?

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Can anyone share face/body weathering maps that are a little less extreme than the defaults? The defaults look like the result of a bukkake session after a single shot, which is a little bit much.
Did someone ask for familyfriendly cum?
HaveFun.png

(I couldn't resist)

Seriously, I tuned the map and the mask a bit. I also did change the position and scaling in material editor, just try the card. I'll upload this char as an example with both versions of the map. I'll also post the maps, so you can import them yourself without exporting.

Dedpxlz

Oct 15, 2022
Does anyone have Roslin Stout clothing mod? Homie has it behind a Japanese password puzzle and says it's because of Americans. Doesn't even charge but if anyone can figure it with big brain I would appreciate it

• Sad
Reactions: akumakazama

yoshinon777

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone have Roslin Stout clothing mod? Homie has it behind a Japanese password puzzle and says it's because of Americans. Doesn't even charge but if anyone can figure it with big brain I would appreciate it

The correct answer and password do not match, so it is difficult for even Japanese to explain."
I don't know if the author is smart or a nuisance
And even if you download this, it's only character card and no costumes mod
There's no point in downloading it

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

The correct answer and password do not match, so it is difficult for even Japanese to explain."
I don't know if the author is smart or a nuisance
And even if you download this, it's only character card and no costumes mod
There's no point in downloading it
But if you have the card you can save the outfit as costume into coordinate.

Reactions: Dedpxlz
Jun 26, 2022
I'm looking for two mods: K1T0-K1TN : K1T0-K1TN Ultra HD Face female 4 [k1t0k1tn.UHDface.UHD.f4] and zs : zs_top07 [zs.top.07]. Does anyone of you have them or is able to find them?
I have two cards downloaded from somewhere that I need them for, here they are if it helps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So, please try this file、Reisalin Stout character card

Ah - ok, misunderstanding of myself :(
These cards needing a lot of extra mods, which aren´t part of BR R13, so the outfits (and other parts) aren´t even loading.
So at first you need all these mods
Yoshinon1.jpg Yoshinon2.jpg

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Ah - ok, misunderstanding of myself :(
These cards needing a lot of extra mods, which aren´t part of BR R13, so the outfits (and other parts) aren´t even loading.
So at first you need all these mods
View attachment 2788538 View attachment 2788559
YEah its his back up, He has another major zip mod you have to "basically scavenger hunt" for. You are not going get anything useful from this guy. You might as well give up. I've been looking for his Demon slayer one no luck.
(This one )

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Did someone ask for familyfriendly cum?
View attachment 2786545

(I couldn't resist)

Seriously, I tuned the map and the mask a bit. I also did change the position and scaling in material editor, just try the card. I'll upload this char as an example with both versions of the map. I'll also post the maps, so you can import them yourself without exporting.
Can you explain what's going on. The Cards themselves are normal or something weird? Will I noticed anything or only if used in a scene etc?

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Can you explain what's going on. The Cards themselves are normal or something weird? Will I noticed anything or only if used in a scene etc?
I did some try and error to figure it out. It's no magic. As with other things, the lLiquid Body shader is just using colorchannels to create effects:
WeatheringMask: red,blue and green, in addition yellow and purple determine when you ejaculate in certain positions (outside) WHERE the liquid lands.
WeatheringMap: After that has happened, the shader is painting. Cum once: blue channel pattern, cum twice red channel, green is adding the liquid effect.

Experiment in MaterialEdiror Body or Face Liquid Body: Weathering all ignores the WeathringMask, 1 to 6: Face, crotch, butt, back, hands and face.
That's why you see that blueish yellow on the map: red and green: yellow; blue and green: aqua

As long as you don't use those maps (like on the two cards I shared), tha game takes the default maps, that are loaded at start from oo_base.unity3d, that is the base character.

That's all, easy, eh?

Last edited:

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
Thanks for sharing your solution :D

Btw what version of BetterRepack you´re using?
Cuz since R10 or R11 standard uncensores reached lvl BP5.
Look into your Uncensor plugin which body is selected as "Default".
View attachment 2772315

Cuz every card with Default Uncensor Body will automatically change to this Body.

And it´s a common behaviour of chara maker that certain changes aren´t visible immediately but only after save and reload.
I'm using the latest repack, though it might not be up to date with updates, and switched to BP5 which seems to not have any problems so far. I did not know about the plugin option so I will check it out later. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes