[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Can some one make her pls. Only the body is fine.
View attachment 2790068
Well, not that good with doing specific chars, but iI gues it's close enough. It was mostly about the body. The hair (and mostly the head) I got on Bepis (ObiGeneralKenobi) , though. The top is not optimal for the game, but it was the best, to cut it with an overlay and I liked the bumpmap, that's why I didn't cut out more.

tatsu_01.png
tatsu_02.png

Last edited:

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
2- I have recently uploaded a rework of cammy here myself.
the original is not from yuki or kazuo as stated in the mod, but is a creation of cunihinx and ai... !!!
Outfit mod is cunihinx. Body face all new.

Reactions: turbojoe

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Yeah alot of that cards will missing. origin author is poop butt racist from Japan who forgot add mods on post. Not only he is a passworder who think that will stop people sharing cards, he fuck stupid.
View attachment 2792519
Simple get screenshot of missing item then hunt online till find.
(looking at the screenshot,... checking own UserName,.... )

bad example, .... besides the special character-mods and the needed graphics mod, the cards are loading fine.

But thanks for the post :) I led me to the Kazuo, that did some great posts and content (if you can translate the side that is)

Reactions: turbojoe

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Yeah alot of that cards will missing. origin author is poop butt racist from Japan who forgot add mods on post. Not only he is a passworder who think that will stop people sharing cards, he fuck stupid.
View attachment 2792519
Simple get screenshot of missing item then hunt online till find.
Not sure if you know.....but Follow the artist twitter here

and keep retweeting his stuff...and eventually if you already waiting for his acceptance to his mod twitter. He'll accept you eventually and all the mods are here

HS2_2023-07-23-08-31-24-697.png

Hope this helps

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
Not sure if you know.....but Follow the artist twitter here

and keep retweeting his stuff...and eventually if you already waiting for his acceptance to his mod twitter. He'll accept you eventually and all the mods are here

View attachment 2793728

Hope this helps
It not help. The kazuo author is fuck stupid shit same as yuki junior livestock fucker. Oh must follow on twitt? Must beg fucker for mod access?? Why all games??? If author want to share fuck SHARE! aND IF YOU WANT TO HELP HERE, WHY NOT SHARE KAZUO MODS YOURSELF?

STOP SHARE GAMES SHIT SO WE CAN PLAY THE HONEY GAME OK.

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
It not help. The kazuo author is fuck stupid shit same as yuki junior livestock fucker. Oh must follow on twitt? Must beg fucker for mod access?? Why all games??? If author want to share fuck SHARE! aND IF YOU WANT TO HELP HERE, WHY NOT SHARE KAZUO MODS YOURSELF?

ayyy Chill calm the fuck down

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020

I would share, if I have them, but I don't care about payed mods. I usually try to avoid them, so that whatever I share is usable for others. You don't even have mods installed that are in the repack, so not even the mods that are shared for free for long. With that little effort, don't expect others to feed you everything, like a baby.
I Appreciate everyone that shares for free and I also understand those skilled creators, that spend a lot of effort and want to get something out of it, since the possibility is there.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022

I was trying to help you get there as to not loose access myself and be banned from getting more. Also I don't have all the mods. Some have another level of riddles and BS.

Example
Ryzarin is finally done ( ´▽`). Since there are many parts this time, I will upload it here in advance to check for defects. Please check the operation, create a character, etc. For the password, please enter the thing (meteor) that falls after the rain of the deathblow in romaji.

Feb 3, 2022
saw the cammy shared here a few posts back. thanks for that, but by any chance anyone have her street fighter 6 outfit? i haven't really seen any sf6 ladies. perhaps only chun li. :/

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
saw the cammy shared here a few posts back. thanks for that, but by any chance anyone have her street fighter 6 outfit? i haven't really seen any sf6 ladies. perhaps only chun li. :/
Cammy SF6 outfit would be from GetDownCrazy , but not shared for free.
Character mod from Cunihinx

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes