[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Easiest, but can take a lot of time depending on your internet connection, just run the update tool. It will download a LOT of things though.
Second thing you can pay attention to when the card is loading. At the top left of the screen it should give you a message saying which mods are missing. It doesn't stay very long so I screenshot it but honestly, if you've the disc space, it's just waaaaaay easier to let the update tool just download everything. You'll still be missing some custom stuff every once in a while but far less than otherwise.
I leave the maps and studio items cause it's 100 GB each so... I will try to download them over the weekend.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
The Power Dolls
Another composition ready for delivery. This set is highly inspired by Immortals cards. I adopted his scaling for body and head and tried to create something different. The visibility of the weapons and other accessories is bound to the pantyhose state, just try it out (or remove the accessories, you don't want).

PD_SSS.png

This time, I created version with SSS enabled and a 2nd that's DHH-ready:
PD_DHH.png
I tried to make both viable for HS2 and AI, but there might be differences.

There are some more pictures in WIP

I'll upload the DHH version and the coordinates as archives. I'll also put one mod (for a skirt) here, where I only changed the manifest to make it load in AI. I suggest putting it in MyMods to not let it get deleted when updating. If you don't use studio items, you migtht also miss

Since sideloader lists it as studio mod.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Hey,
I was wondering, is it possible to modify the lips color using the material editor? I find very limited the lipstick options...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
If I understood right you have troubles to load these characters as they should look like.
Well - I got the same results with my fully updated R13, so an update of your Sideloader mods won´t help.

The test with HS2PNGInfo showed, that Elegant and IONE are using some mods of milk217 which aren´t part of BetterRepack.
terza-IONE.jpg terza-Elegant.jpg

The card Witch Lax seems not to be a correct HS2/AI card, HS2PNGInfo doesn´t show any mods.

Btw if you have missing mods for character cards it´s only belonging to the game´s mods and NOT to the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio - this modpack is only stuff for StudioNEO.

Reactions: terza

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Not really. I guess there was an acc for fakelips, but that looked ... maeh.
That's why I implemented some paints for lips.
Thank you. Paints are a good idea, indeed. I can't figure out how HS2 is managing the lips natural color. It's difficult to have a good rendering on a black character.

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Card release
Violette

It comes in version A + B
- All related mods for the standard character are included.
- in addition the coordinate for version A (all mods freely available on the net)

View attachment 2822022
View attachment 2822025

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2822031

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

card online until 9.8 !!!
fantastic!

terza

Apr 2, 2021

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Btw if you have missing mods for character cards it´s only belonging to the game´s mods and NOT to the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio - this modpack is only stuff for StudioNEO.
2 weeks ago I would have agreed. Lately, I found out, if you use the full version including studio, there are a few items (accessories?) in maker, that are coming from mods, that sideloader lists as studio mods (see the sena mod I linked at the latest chars). Ofc, you can easily find those and get them when needed instead of the full pack.
That's one of the reasons, I have 2 versions of the game: a full game and one without studio mods.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes