[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
We really need to hammer down these Mod Rules. Some need to be in a specific place. Some can just be dumped under Mods, and some can be organized and put in MY Mods etc. Which is it?

I hate putting anything in the folders like Sideloader because the updater can see and will delete mods in those folders.....putting me back in this situation.
Hi!
All zipmods that doesn't came with Better Repack Should be in the "MyMods" folder. No matter it has a well-known name, example I got a DALI mod, DALI has a specific folder in "Sideloader Modpack" BUT this mod I have was given by Jack Sparrow, so I don't want to be erased the next time I run KKManager updater, so I Make a "DALI" Subfolder in "MyMods" folders.

Reactions: akumakazama

yoshinon777

Dec 1, 2019
as you can see this is my game folder address..is this ok or not?
Move all non-MOD folders to a different location
(DEMO folder is not required)
There should be a valid location in the folder directly below the installation

If you don't have it, put in [Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Textures.zipmod and [Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Textures No Moles.zipmod

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Move all non-MOD folders to a different location
(DEMO folder is not required)
There should be a valid location in the folder directly below the installation

If you don't have it, put in [Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Textures.zipmod and [Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Textures No Moles.zipmod
is this anny issue folder placing? the images before already fixed..
Screenshot 2023-08-10 132248.png

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Hanmen Shader needs GraphicsMode to work, if you have not activated SSS you get grey skin.
But this has nothing to do with the missing mod message - this happens only if you have not installed the mod or installed not correct or the character card has another version saved as you have in your game.

The crash is caused by a loading error of the Graphics - are you sure you have your game folder on top of a drive? E.g. D:\HS2-R13.

Btw you didn´t answer my reply here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11438760
is this anny issue folder placing? your question for folderplacing loading error

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is this anny issue folder placing? your question for folderplacing loading error
As I see your game folder is E:\Ai Shoujo - that´s looking good and doesn´t explain loading issues.
You only can try to rename to E:\AI-R15, but I don´t expect any improvement.

Did you test the new install immediately like I posted to NylonBandit here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11440329, especially if you can activate GraphicsMode without crash?

Belonging to your file picture: there are 3 zip files which have no function for the game in this manner - you have to extract them before you copy into your game.
AIGirl_CharacterReplacer I don´t know, the other 2 are Hanmen shader in 2 versions - you only need 1 to install (NGS3 is newer).
Frozenboy.png
Folder Shader Sources is part of Hanmen shader (extracted yet), and NEXT-GEN3Demo you don´t need and may delete.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
As I see your game folder is E:\Ai Shoujo - that´s looking good and doesn´t explain loading issues.
You only can try to rename to E:\AI-R15, but I don´t expect any improvement.

Did you test the new install immediately like I posted to NylonBandit here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11440329, especially if you can activate GraphicsMode without crash?

Belonging to your file picture: there are 3 zip files which have no function for the game in this manner - you have to extract them before you copy into your game.
AIGirl_CharacterReplacer I don´t know, the other 2 are Hanmen shader in 2 versions - you only need 1 to install (NGS3 is newer).
View attachment 2841808
Folder Shader Sources is part of Hanmen shader (extracted yet), and NEXT-GEN3Demo you don´t need and may delete.
1. ai character replacer is for replacing merchant girl..do you know how to apply it? btw i install R14 then i override it with R15..maybe thats why i suffering always crash to desktop when ticking the graphic mode menu on inisetting?
2. please take a look bro..is there any double files detected that can cause error missing on character creation whenever i try to using hanmen next gen texture?
3. i then realized this what happened..should i reinstall all from beginning? i think it not taking any effort if just downloading n extract new whole latest game version? Screenshot 2023-08-11 022723.png

Last edited:

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
1. ai character replacer is for replacing merchant girl..do you know how to apply it? btw i install R14 then i override it with R15..maybe thats why i suffering always crash to desktop when ticking the graphic mode menu on inisetting?
2. please take a look bro..is there any double files detected that can cause error missing on character creation whenever i try to using hanmen next gen texture?
3. should i delete folder named shader sources that you give red circle mark? or what to do? View attachment 2841983
1. replacing the merchant is done via Options/plugins
6.png

Reactions: frozenboyz

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
3. i then realized this what happened..should i reinstall all from beginning? i think it not taking any effort if just downloading n extract new whole latest game version? View attachment 2842265
Oh man - look again here what I answered NylonBandit https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11440329: if you change to a new version you first make a clean new install of the new one (create a new main game folder) and after testing you transfer your UserData and MyMods from the old one to the new installation.

If you overwrite your old game directly with the new BetterRepack you´re messing all up.
No wonder if you have issues ;)

Reactions: Velcrofly

pphil2242

Mar 13, 2023
hello,
I know that this gets asked a lot, but I'm trying to get this card, but it's behind a password and the hint is very confusing. I don't want to come off as entitled, but ill post it here if anybody wants to take a crack at it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Oh man - look again here what I answered NylonBandit https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11440329: if you change to a new version you first make a clean new install of the new one (create a new main game folder) and after testing you transfer your UserData and MyMods from the old one to the new installation.

If you overwrite your old game directly with the new BetterRepack you´re messing all up.
No wonder if you have issues ;)
1. on R15 whole new files is there already included all hanmen files? or there many mods that we still need to get it manually? like POV first person mod and merchant girl replacer mod?
2. btw do you notice on illusiion ai shoujo discord room there is no thread that allow we to asking request about certain realistic card for free? all i found is commision room only that paid way..on discord we really cant freely open discuss each other and freely sharing/open request to each other? still better open discussion on this fn95 page, right?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
could you please share R15 whole new files please? so that we just no need to doing update..only copy paste what mods we want
Hi!
Here!
I strongly recomend that download the game via torrent. When the torrent client prompt you to accept the download, select ONLY the base game, the small one. A good Internet connection will take 6-7 hours, let them download overnight. Make sure you have enought space in your disc: Double the file size. Use 7z file extractor.

Reactions: frozenboyz

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Hi!
Here!
I strongly recomend that download the game via torrent. When the torrent client prompt you to accept the download, select ONLY the base game, the small one. A good Internet connection will take 6-7 hours, let them download overnight. Make sure you have enought space in your disc: Double the file size. Use 7z file extractor.
1.optional files that need 100gb size on that download torrent files list is not affecting anything on game right? from 2 files list, i only download 1 files..is that already 100% completed list with all mod? Screenshot 2023-08-11 110316.png
2.can you give remark please, which one folder that useless no affect anything on gameplay ? sideloader modpack (below my mods folder) it takes 50 gb itself total size..i wonder is it used in gameplay?
Screenshot 2023-08-11 110032.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes