[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jackkamis

Jul 4, 2022
Can anyone help me? Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I finally found all the zipmods I was missing but now it's saying the Darkruler.LaraCroft and Darkruler.SherryBirkin is outdated, even though everywhere I look the mods are both at version 1.1

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Last edited:

self1solator

Jan 15, 2021
Someone shared these DBLin mods in discord. All credit goes to him.

DBLin Chara Cards

DBLin mods compilation. The are some coordinates inside.

DBLin DOA Elise

View attachment 2829113
Thanks for the stuff!
May I ask from which discord server is this from?

Sep 18, 2021
guys, share the correct DHH settings, everything looks beautiful in the editor, there is a strong blur in the game.

factory reset doesn't help

Left - redactor Right - game

what is the reason ?

re.jpg

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TheComrade

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how to apply this? btw can you share hanmen next gen texture file please?
All the other Hanmen stuff you also find here on F95 - read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-8748321
Official Hanmen patreon site is here

Mods (.zipmod files) you downloaded by yourself (and not included in BetterRepack) you store in mods/MyMods - you can create subfolders here like "Hanmen", the game will find them.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
All the other Hanmen stuff you also find here on F95 - read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-8748321
Official Hanmen patreon site is here

Mods (.zipmod files) you downloaded by yourself (and not included in BetterRepack) you store in mods/MyMods - you can create subfolders here like "Hanmen", the game will find them.
Screenshot 2023-08-08 113540.png
is this correct location place for put the mod? this all folder is result from extracted hanmen files..because still showing error like this..please help arrange what to do for fixing until correct and no more show error message again
Screenshot 2023-08-08 112651.png

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TheComrade

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Will Honey Select 2 girl work Roomgirl Paradise?
It depends. You can import HS2 cards into RG but I found mixed to poor results. If it is made without use of many Mods then it will look ok in RG. If it uses lots of Mods then it is unlikely to. RG is immature in the amount of modding and clothing items available so the more advanced your HS2 install the poorer imprt results you are likely to see.
There were a few I found imported OK, but then needed work in RG to give them closest matching clothes and hair.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2835505
is this correct location place for put the mod? this all folder is result from extracted hanmen files..because still showing error like this..please help arrange what to do for fixing until correct and no more show error message again
View attachment 2835466
Sry - my advise was misleading.
What you´re showing here is to go into the game main folder - so BepInEx content copied into the BepInEx folder of the game, presets content into preset folder and so on.
Only the .zipmod file in Mods you should store in MyMods and not directly in mods.
The NEXT-GEN 3 DEMO are only chara pictures to see the effect, you don´t need this in the game.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hello guys, im looking for a card I lost. It was a female with short hair, glasses, tattoos, tomboy and a black and white shirt with a black skirt. If you could help me I would appreciate it.
If you not even have a screenshot (or a character name) there is no chance to find a card.

• Sad
Reactions: DepL4N

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Sry - my advise was misleading.
What you´re showing here is to go into the game main folder - so BepInEx content copied into the BepInEx folder of the game, presets content into preset folder and so on.
Only the .zipmod file in Mods you should store in MyMods and not directly in mods.
The NEXT-GEN 3 DEMO are only chara pictures to see the effect, you don´t need this in the game.
replace all? click yes? already done copy to each folder.. but still showing error message please help

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Someone shared these DBLin mods in discord. All credit goes to him.

DBLin Chara Cards

DBLin mods compilation. The are some coordinates inside.

DBLin DOA Elise

View attachment 2829113
Are we sure these mods work. I am getting missing mod error loading these cards

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes